"Ben Affleck, Jenifer Brook Lopez, Will Divorce Soon" Shock Claims

It has Ben argued that Ben Affleck, 49, a couple of the century, and Jenifer Brook Lopez, 54, will soon be divorced.Jenifer Brook Lopezs first Husband Ojani Noah, 48, told the Daily Mail in England on 31 July that she claims she loves falling in love but loses interest as her passion for marriage cools.Noah, a former Cuban refugee, said, Ben Affleck is the fourth Husband. I was the first. She said I was the love of life.On the night of the wedding, when she lay down in bed, she said we would be together forever.Brook Lopez has had six engagements in addition to four marriages; two with Ben Affleck.Noah escaped Cuba by boat when he was 15, and worked at a restaurant in Miami when he was 22.I had no idea who Brook Lopez was, he recalled, and our eyes looked at each other and I thought she was the most beautiful woman Id ever seen.I was fascinated. She was wearing a white top and pants, and I remember thinking she had the best body Id ever seen.She told me later that she knew she was going to marry me on the first night.They could both feel romantic energy, immediate and intense. Like they were sweeping our bodies. I said, It feels like you feel.I lifted her chin and kissed her. It was the same kiss wed known forever.He proposed to Brook Lopez, kneeling on one knee, handing him the ring, and Brook Lopez accepted.She lay down in bed and told me she would be with me forever, Noah said.But as money and fame grew, Brook Lopez began to change, and they broke up in 11 months.Brook Lopez hired Noah to manage the LA restaurant in 2002, but fired it three years later.Noah sued Brook Lopez before going back to Miami after an agreement; he did not remarry.As the first Husband Noah claims, public questions are growing whether Ben Affleck and Jenifer Brook Lopez will break up.
It has Ben argued that Ben Affleck, 49, a couple of the century, and Jenifer Brook Lopez, 54, will soon be divorced.Jenifer Brook Lopezs first Husband Ojani Noah, 48, told the Daily Mail in England on 31 July that she claims she loves falling in love but loses interest as her passion for marriage cools.Noah, a former Cuban refugee, said, Ben Affleck is the fourth Husband. I was the first. She said I was the love of life.On the night of the wedding, when she lay down in bed, she said we would be together forever.Brook Lopez has had six engagements in addition to four marriages; two with Ben Affleck.Noah escaped Cuba by boat when he was 15, and worked at a restaurant in Miami when he was 22.I had no idea who Brook Lopez was, he recalled, and our eyes looked at each other and I thought she was the most beautiful woman Id ever seen.I was fascinated. She was wearing a white top and pants, and I remember thinking she had the best body Id ever seen.She told me later that she knew she was going to marry me on the first night.They could both feel romantic energy, immediate and intense. Like they were sweeping our bodies. I said, It feels like you feel.I lifted her chin and kissed her. It was the same kiss wed known forever.He proposed to Brook Lopez, kneeling on one knee, handing him the ring, and Brook Lopez accepted.She lay down in bed and told me she would be with me forever, Noah said.But as money and fame grew, Brook Lopez began to change, and they broke up in 11 months.Brook Lopez hired Noah to manage the LA restaurant in 2002, but fired it three years later.Noah sued Brook Lopez before going back to Miami after an agreement; he did not remarry.As the first Husband Noah claims, public questions are growing whether Ben Affleck and Jenifer Brook Lopez will break up.

It has Ben argued that Ben Affleck, 49, a couple of the century, and Jenifer Brook Lopez, 54, will soon be divorced.

Jenifer Brook Lopez's first Husband Ojani Noah, 48, told the Daily Mail in England on 31 July that she claims she loves falling in love but loses interest as her passion for marriage cools.

Noah, a former Cuban refugee, said, "Ben Affleck is the fourth Husband. I was the first. She said I was the love of life. “On the night of the wedding, when she lay down in bed, she said we would be together forever.”

Brook Lopez has had six engagements in addition to four marriages; two with Ben Affleck.

Noah escaped Cuba by boat when he was 15, and worked at a restaurant in Miami when he was 22.

“I had no idea who Brook Lopez was,” he recalled, “and our eyes looked at each other and I thought she was the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen.”

“I was fascinated. She was wearing a white top and pants, and I remember thinking she had the best body I’d ever seen. She told me later that she knew she was going to marry me on the first night.”

“They could both feel romantic energy, immediate and intense. Like they were sweeping our bodies. I said, “It feels like you feel.” I lifted her chin and kissed her. It was the same kiss we’d known forever.”

He proposed to Brook Lopez, kneeling on one knee, handing him the ring, and Brook Lopez accepted. “She lay down in bed and told me she would be with me forever,” Noah said.

But as money and fame grew, Brook Lopez began to change, and they broke up in 11 months.

Brook Lopez hired Noah to manage the LA restaurant in 2002, but fired it three years later. Noah sued Brook Lopez before going back to Miami after an agreement; he did not remarry.

As the first Husband Noah claims, public questions are growing whether Ben Affleck and Jenifer Brook Lopez will break up.