Lee Ji-hoon "I will live with care" who was worried about Im Chang-jung Covid tested positive'

Singer and actor Lee Ji-hoon delivered a message that he had finished the marriage ceremony, which had been worried about the Covid19 tested positive person among the guests.Lee Ji-hoon posted a long article on his SNS on the 16th, along with a wedding photo photo with his wife Miura Sei Ashina.Lee Ji-hoon said: Our marriage schedule was originally September 27.I have been preparing for a long time because I want to go to the garden ceremony in warm weather, but I have been fortunate to postpone the marriage schedule twice in the situation where the number of corvid tested positives is increasing. I thought I would like to have a ceremony with a lot of blessings from my acquaintances in the age of Weed Covid, but eventually I did not have all those who wanted to invite me to the marriage ceremony according to the Prevention Guidelines.In the meantime, Im Chang-jung, who attended his marriage ceremony, indirectly mentioned that he had received the Covid19 tested positive and bought the surrounding concerns.Thanks to those who have been in compliance with the Prevention rules, I was able to finish without any additional tested positives, he said. It seems that this happened to me on the most precious and happy day of my life, living more carefully and making me feel grateful for many people.I hope that the day will come soon without worrying about Covid in the lives of all the performers and performers as well as marriage ceremony, and the future of the Prevention rules.Lee Ji-hoon made two occasions of acting and posted a marriage ceremony with his Japanese wife Sei Ashina, a 14-year-old non-entertainer, at a wedding hall in Seoul on the 8th.However, singer Im Chang-jung, who sang the celebration, was worried when he was judged to be a 9th day Covid19 tested positive.In the aftermath of this, a number of guests, including Lee Ji-hoon and Sei Ashinas couple, including IU, Son Jun-ho, Hong Seok-cheon, and Jeong Tae-woo, attended the marriage ceremony at the time, conducted preemptive tests. Fortunately, no additional tested positives occurred.Lee Ji-hoons agency, Jupiter Entertainment, said on October 10, Lee Ji-hoon and his wife were both tested on the afternoon of the 9th day and received a voice test.There are no additional tested positives, the sea said.

Singer and actor Lee Ji-hoon delivered a message that he had finished the marriage ceremony, which had been worried about the Covid19 tested positive person among the guests.

Lee Ji-hoon posted a long article on his SNS on the 16th, along with a wedding photo photo with his wife Miura Sei Ashina.

Lee Ji-hoon said: "Our marriage schedule was originally September 27. I have been preparing for a long time because I want to go to the garden ceremony in warm weather, but I have been fortunate to postpone the marriage schedule twice in the situation where the number of corvid tested positives is increasing. "

"I thought I would like to have a ceremony with a lot of blessings from my acquaintances in the age of Weed Covid, but eventually I did not have all those who wanted to invite me to the marriage ceremony according to the Prevention Guidelines."

In the meantime, Im Chang-jung, who attended his marriage ceremony, indirectly mentioned that he had received the Covid19 tested positive and bought the surrounding concerns. "Thanks to those who have been in compliance with the Prevention rules, I was able to finish without any additional tested positives," he said. "It seems that this happened to me on the most precious and happy day of my life, living more carefully and making me feel grateful for many people."

"I hope that the day will come soon without worrying about Covid in the lives of all the performers and performers as well as marriage ceremony, and the future of the Prevention rules."

Lee Ji-hoon made two occasions of Acting and posted a marriage ceremony with his Japanese wife Sei Ashina, a 14-year-old non-entertainer, at a wedding hall in Seoul on the 8th.

However, singer Im Chang-jung, who sang the celebration, was worried when he was judged to be a 9th day Covid19 tested positive.

In the aftermath of this, a number of guests, including Lee Ji-hoon and Sei Ashina's couple, including IU, Son Jun-ho, Hong Seok-cheon, and Jeong Tae-woo, attended the marriage ceremony at the time, conducted preemptive tests. Fortunately, no additional tested positives occurred.

Lee Ji-hoon's agency, Jupiter Entertainment, said on October 10, "Lee Ji-hoon and his wife were both tested on the afternoon of the 9th day and received a voice test. There are no additional tested positives," the sea said.