Jun Jin, a crew member, has been helped by the Seo-yool Lee in-flight set.

Seoul:) = Jun Jin has become the cookingIn the JTBC entertainment program Cooking: The Birth of Iron Chef America, which was broadcast on the last 4 days, Jun Jin of Shinhwa defeated actor Yoon Eun-hye, who challenged for four consecutive wins, and became a throne.On this day, Jun Jin and Yoon Eun-hye made a dish on the theme of Travel in the World.In particular, Jun Jin was noticed for introducing a set of in-flight meals helped by his wife, Seo-yool Lee, who was a flight attendant.Jun Jin said, I did not go to Travel with Corona 19, he said. I marriage last year, but I could not go to my honeymoon Travel.I prepared it with the feeling of First Class in-flight to make you travel today. Jun Jins main menu was a British-style Domi potato steak, which everyone was amazed by the tricky menu that chefs were also hard to do.When MCs asked me if I had advised her about her wifes crew, Jun Jin said, My wife gave me a lot of advice, but I do not think it was so helpful because I use half-cooked food on Planes.The dish, completed at the end of the twists and turns, was more than expected.The chefs were surprised that Jun Jin is a completely different figure, hiding tiger claws and it is the best if you eat at Planes.Oh said, It is a handy dish, but both baking and sauce are successful. It worked well. Hwang Jin-sun also said, I was worried a lot, but I was surprised to have a high degree of perfection.Chung Ho-young also surprised Jun Jin by saying, The harmony between the tommy and the potatoes is well combined. I am going to break the First Class ticket to eat this food.In this final, Jun Jin became a new cooking by defeating Yoon Eun-hye, who introduced the French home party set.After stopping the four-game winning streak of Yoon Eun-hye, he said, I will cook with more sincerity.Meanwhile, Cooking: The Birth of Iron Chef America is a food variety show where the Im Cooking celebs unfold a cooking battle in tournament format to cover the final winner.It is broadcast every Thursday at 9 p.m.

Seoul:) = Jun Jin has become the 'cooking'

In the JTBC entertainment program "Cooking: The Birth of Iron Chef America", which was broadcast on the last 4 days, Jun Jin of Shinhwa defeated actor Yoon Eun-hye, who challenged for four consecutive wins, and became a throne.

On this day, Jun Jin and Yoon Eun-hye made a dish on the theme of 'Travel in the World'. In particular, Jun Jin was noticed for introducing a set of in-flight meals helped by his wife, Seo-yool Lee, who was a flight attendant. Jun Jin said, "I did not go to Travel with Corona 19," he said. "I marriage last year, but I could not go to my honeymoon Travel. I prepared it with the feeling of First Class in-flight to make you Travel today. "

Jun Jin's main menu was a British-style Domi potato steak, which everyone was amazed by the tricky menu that chefs were also hard to do. When MCs asked me if I had advised her about her wife's crew, Jun Jin said, "My wife gave me a lot of advice," but "I do not think it was so helpful because I use half-cooked food on Planes."

The dish, completed at the end of the twists and turns, was more than expected. The chefs were surprised that "Jun Jin is a completely different figure, hiding tiger claws" and "it is the best if you eat at Planes."

Oh said, "It is a handy dish, but both baking and sauce are successful. It worked well." Hwang Jin-sun also said, "I was worried a lot, but I was surprised to have a high degree of perfection." Chung Ho-young also surprised Jun Jin by saying, "The harmony between the tommy and the potatoes is well combined. I am going to break the First Class ticket to eat this food."

In this final, Jun Jin became a new 'cooking' by defeating Yoon Eun-hye, who introduced the French home party set. After stopping the four-game winning streak of Yoon Eun-hye, he said, "I will cook with more sincerity."

Meanwhile, "Cooking: The Birth of Iron Chef America" is a food variety show where the "I'm Cooking" celebs unfold a cooking Battle in tournament format to cover the final winner. It is broadcast every Thursday at 9 p.m.