Jewelry Lee Ji Hyun, the day of the rain Kids Cafe is the truth ..

Lee Ji Hyun, a group Jewelry broadcaster, had a moment of leisure in the Kids cafe on a rainy day.Lee Ji Hyun posted several articles and photos on his 30th day in his instagram saying, Kids cafe is truth!!The photo shows Lee Ji Hyun visiting Kids Cafe with her children.Lee Ji Hyun added, I received a gift of precious clothes with my own name on my own tea made by my sister, and I do not know how much time I have to talk about children.Lee Ji Hyun, despite wearing a mask, showed beauty during the heyday of Jewelrys activities: dark double eyelid lines and large eyes are attractive.Lee Ji Hyuns daughter and son also look like their mothers eyes.Meanwhile, Lee Ji Hyun recently appeared on JTBC I raise it and MBN Granpa.

Lee Ji Hyun, a group Jewelry broadcaster, had a moment of leisure in the Kids cafe on a rainy day.

Lee Ji Hyun posted several articles and photos on his 30th day in his instagram saying, "Kids cafe is truth!!"

The photo shows Lee Ji Hyun visiting Kids Cafe with her children. Lee Ji Hyun added, "I received a gift of precious clothes with my own name on my own tea made by my sister, and I do not know how much time I have to talk about children."

Lee Ji Hyun, despite wearing a mask, showed beauty during the heyday of Jewelry's activities: dark double eyelid lines and large eyes are attractive. Lee Ji Hyun's daughter and son also look like their mother's eyes.

Meanwhile, Lee Ji Hyun recently appeared on JTBC 'I raise it' and MBN 'Granpa'.