Lim Young-woong, surprise announcement "Seoul Suwon World Cup Stadium singles will open next May" cheers

Lim Young-woong said, Im with you in a dream-like place at the end of Im HERO TOUR 2023 - Seoul performance held at KSPO DOME in Seoul Songpa-gu Olympic Park on the 5th.My heart is full and Im looking forward to it, he said, announcing the Sangam Seoul World Cup Stadium performance on May 25 and 26, 2024.I hope you stay healthy until that day. I will have fun with you, he added, drawing cheers from fans.The SeoulSuwon World Cup Stadium, currently under construction, is one step larger than the Jamsil Olympic Stadium, and Lim Young-woong is the second runner after Singer Sai, who held the concert earlier.On the other hand, Lim Young-woong will continue the national tour in Daegu EXCO Dongguan from 24th to 26th, and Busan Concert will be held in 1st and 2nd hall of BEXCO 1st exhibition hall from December 8th to 10th.The Daejeon Concert will be held at the Daejeon Convention Centers 2nd exhibition hall from December 29 to 31. The Gwangju Concert will be held at the Kim Daejung Convention Center from January 5 to 7, 2024.

Lim Young-woong said, "I'm with you in a dream-like place" at the end of "I'm HERO TOUR 2023 - Seoul" performance held at KSPO DOME in Seoul Songpa-gu Olympic Park on the 5th. "My heart is full and I'm looking forward to it," he said, announcing the Sangam Seoul World Cup Stadium performance on May 25 and 26, 2024. "I hope you stay healthy until that day. I will have fun with you," he added, drawing cheers from fans. The Seoul Suwon World Cup Stadium, currently under construction, is one step larger than the Jamsil Olympic Stadium, and Lim Young-woong is the second runner after Singer Sai, who held the Concert earlier. On the other hand, Lim Young-woong will continue the national tour in Daegu EXCO Dongguan from 24th to 26th, and Busan Concert will be held in 1st and 2nd hall of BEXCO 1st exhibition hall from December 8th to 10th. The Daejeon Concert will be held at the Daejeon Convention Center's 2nd exhibition hall from December 29 to 31. The Gwangju Concert will be held at the Kim Daejung Convention Center from January 5 to 7, 2024.