'Should be' Lee Cho-hee, Lee Sang Yi X Ji Il-joo and 'French Affection' Celebratory photo

I went once Lee Cho-hee certified a triangular group photo with Lee Sang Yi and Ji Il-joo.Lee Cho-hee released a group photo with Actor Ji Il-joo and Lee Sang Yi on his instagram on the 7th, along with I went to left Younghoon right Park Jae-seok # once more.Lee Cho-hee, Ji Il-joo, and Lee Sang Yi in the photo stand up and leave a photo shoot certification photo.Ji Il-joo stands on the left side of Lee Cho-hee and Lee Sang Yi stands side by side on the right.The three people laughed at the comic triangle episode in the KBS2 Weekend drama I went once broadcast on the day.Park Jae-seok (Lee Sang Yi), who saw his ex-boyfriend, Younghoon (Ji Il-joo), who broke up with Song Dae-hee, come to see him and pour out his words, gave a nice blow.Song Dae-hee also hit the cheek of Younghoon and made him excited.Three of the triangular relationships in the play, but only group photos are warm. Lee Cho-hee smiles brightly as she poses for the stretch V.Actor Ji Il-joo said, I really thought a lot and reflected a lot when I was right today...I can not give you a chance again  ?The netizens also said, My sister was really cute when I hit her today. Its so funny. Im so cool to slap my cheek, I envy you.Hunnami from left to right, and cute .Lee Cho-hee, on the other hand, is a song star of KBS2 Weekend drama Ive Goed Once and is receiving great support for his romance with Park Jae-seok (Lee Sang Yi).Photo Lee Cho-hee SNS
I went once Lee Cho-hee certified a triangular group photo with Lee Sang Yi and Ji Il-joo.Lee Cho-hee released a group photo with Actor Ji Il-joo and Lee Sang Yi on his instagram on the 7th, along with I went to left Younghoon right Park Jae-seok # once more.Lee Cho-hee, Ji Il-joo, and Lee Sang Yi in the photo stand up and leave a photo shoot certification photo.Ji Il-joo stands on the left side of Lee Cho-hee and Lee Sang Yi stands side by side on the right.The three people laughed at the comic triangle episode in the KBS2 Weekend drama I went once broadcast on the day.Park Jae-seok (Lee Sang Yi), who saw his ex-boyfriend, Younghoon (Ji Il-joo), who broke up with Song Dae-hee, come to see him and pour out his words, gave a nice blow.Song Dae-hee also hit the cheek of Younghoon and made him excited.Three of the triangular relationships in the play, but only group photos are warm. Lee Cho-hee smiles brightly as she poses for the stretch V.Actor Ji Il-joo said, I really thought a lot and reflected a lot when I was right today...I can not give you a chance again  ?The netizens also said, My sister was really cute when I hit her today. Its so funny. Im so cool to slap my cheek, I envy you.Hunnami from left to right, and cute .Lee Cho-hee, on the other hand, is a song star of KBS2 Weekend drama Ive Goed Once and is receiving great support for his romance with Park Jae-seok (Lee Sang Yi).Photo Lee Cho-hee SNS

'I went once' Lee Cho-hee certified a triangular group photo with Lee Sang Yi and Ji Il-joo.

Lee Cho-hee released a group photo with Actor Ji Il-joo and Lee Sang Yi on his instagram on the 7th, along with "I went to left Younghoon right Park Jae-seok # once more".

Lee Cho-hee, Ji Il-joo, and Lee Sang Yi in the photo stand up and leave a photo shoot certification photo. Ji Il-joo stands on the left side of Lee Cho-hee and Lee Sang Yi stands side by side on the right.

The three people laughed at the comic triangle episode in the KBS2 Weekend drama 'I went once' broadcast on the day. Park Jae-seok (Lee Sang Yi), who saw his ex-boyfriend, Younghoon (Ji Il-joo), who broke up with Song Dae-hee, come to see him and pour out his words, gave a nice blow. Song Dae-hee also hit the cheek of Younghoon and made him excited.

Three of the triangular relationships in the play, but only group photos are warm. Lee Cho-hee smiles brightly as she poses for the stretch V.

Actor Ji Il-joo said, "I really thought a lot and reflected a lot when I was right today...I can not give you a chance again ?"

The netizens also said, "My sister was really cute when I hit her today." "It's so funny. I'm so cool to slap my cheek," "I envy you. Hunnami from left to right, "and" cute ".

Lee Cho-hee, on the other hand, is a song star of KBS2 Weekend drama 'I've Goed Once' and is receiving great support for his romance with Park Jae-seok (Lee Sang Yi).

Photo Lee Cho-hee SNS