Jang Woo Hyuk "invests more than 90 million Ones in stock, delisted and left 900,000 Ones" eye-watering (TV Cultwo Show)

Jang Woo Hyuk reported on the stock loss company.Singer Donga and Jang Woo Hyuk appeared as guests in the section of SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) and Disaster Affairs, which was broadcast on November 26th, with comedian Park Sung-kwang as a special DJ.My father made my business small, said Jang Woo Hyuk, who said that he was a great rich man in the past. But as a child, he was inclined.Jang Woo Hyuk said, I went camping in this place where I was a nurse and dreamed of my house being ruined.And I arrived at home, but that was the real situation. Jang Woo Hyuk mentioned the stock as a loss he saw himself: I never do the stock.I do not know any more of the unknown world I do not know, he said.I went (in the stock window) a while ago, there was 90, Onerae put 100 times that, said Jang Woo Hyuk.Jang Woo Hyuk said, I was more than that, he asked, Did you invest 90 million One?

Jang Woo Hyuk reported on the stock loss company.

Singer Donga and Jang Woo Hyuk appeared as guests in the section of SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show') and 'Disaster Affairs', which was broadcast on November 26th, with comedian Park Sung-kwang as a special DJ.

"My father made my business small," said Jang Woo Hyuk, who said that he was a great rich man in the past. But as a child, he was inclined. Jang Woo Hyuk said, "I went camping in this place where I was a nurse and dreamed of my house being ruined. And I arrived at home, but that was the real situation. "

Jang Woo Hyuk mentiOned the stock as a loss he saw himself: "I never do the stock. I do not know any more of the unknown world I do not know, "he said.

"I went (in the stock window) a while ago, there was 90, Onerae put 100 times that," said Jang Woo Hyuk. Jang Woo Hyuk said, "I was more than that," he asked, "Did you invest 90 million One?"