"I wandered for a year and five months...Hwasa, meaningful Confessions

Group MAMAMOO Hwasa has been wandering in the Solo vacancy of one year and five months since his previous work Mary.What is the story in his meaningful Confessions?Hwasa hosted a media showcase commemorating the release of the 24 Days new single, Guilty Pleasure.In this album, Hwasa conveys the courage and comfort message of authenticity on the theme of Gilty Pleaser.I came back as a new single in a year and five months, Hwasa said on the day, and in fact, I did not enjoy that time (emptiness) a lot.I think I have been wandering a lot because of the previous Hwasa and the present Hwasa growing up, he said. I have had a lot of bitter experiences to grow musically higher.The troubles were long, and the depths were deep, he said.This trouble with Hwasa led to the birth of the new album title Gilty Pleaser.Gilty Pleaser means sincere, but happy act I do. I have been through a lot of wandering time for a year and five months, and when I see the style of music all the time, I got pleasure while overdoing myself.I have made this the subject of my thoughts that I will fit in with Gilty Pleaser now. Hwasas new title song Im a Light is the first song Hwasa collaborated with a foreign producer as Solo, featuring addictive strong hooks and distinctive grubby voices.What is the message he wants to convey to IM-light (B)? In response, Hwasa said, When Mary was a little heavy (Message) was a little heavy.So I tried to relieve the weight. I wanted to contain a little more pleasant poison. I think I can describe it as a pleasant poison. Hwasas new single, Gilty Pleaser, will be released at 6 pm on the main music site.

group MAMAMOO Hwasa has been wandering in the Solo vacancy of one year and five months since his previous work Mary'. What is the story in his meaningful Confessions?

Hwasa hosted a media showcase commemorating the release of the 24 Days new single, Guilty Pleasure. In this album, Hwasa conveys the courage and comfort Message of authenticity on the theme of 'Gilty Pleaser'.

"I came back as a new single in a year and five months," Hwasa said on the day, "and in fact, I did not enjoy that time (emptiness) a lot."

"I think I have been wandering a lot because of the previous Hwasa and the present Hwasa growing up," he said. "I have had a lot of bitter experiences to grow musically higher. The troubles were long, and the depths were deep," he said.

This trouble with Hwasa led to the birth of the new album title 'Gilty Pleaser'. "'Gilty Pleaser' means 'sincere, but happy act I do.'" "I have been through a lot of wandering time for a year and five months, and when I see the style of music all the time, I got pleasure while overdoing myself. I have made this the subject of my thoughts that I will fit in with 'Gilty Pleaser' now. "

Hwasa's new title song "I'm a Light" is the first song Hwasa collaborated with a foreign producer as Solo, featuring addictive strong hooks and distinctive grubby voices.

What is the Message he wants to convey to "IM-light (B)"? In response, Hwasa said, "When Mary was a little heavy (Message) was a little heavy. So I tried to relieve the weight. I wanted to contain a little more pleasant poison. I think I can describe it as a pleasant poison. "

Hwasa's new single, 'Gilty Pleaser', will be released at 6 pm on the main music site.