Hong Yoon Hwa "I'm 10kg away from a month ago...I only look at Kang Jae-joon and Mun Se-yun" (TV Cultwo Show)

TV Cultwo Show Hong Yoon Hwa has lost 10kg to Diet, Confessions said.DJ Mun Se-yun, Lee Eun-hyung and Hong Yoon Hwa appeared in SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, and they made a pleasant gesture.Kim Tae-kyun asked Hong Yoon Hwa, There is a jaw, and Mun Se-yun asked, There is a jaw. The second jaw is gone. What happened?Lee also admired this place has become sharp.I lost 10 kilograms than I did a month ago, Hong Yoon Hwa complained, and only Kang Jae-joon and Mun Se-yun are the ones who know.When I was one more time, my jaw touched my hoodie and my cosmetics were buried, he added, surprising himself.Today I came to eat a light mackerel, a light mackerel, a raked fish, and a kimchi stew.Ive had two with Kim Min-ki, he said. You can eat ten mackerels, but if youre salty, you can drink a lot of water.It is always delicious and drink a lot of water.

TV Cultwo Show Hong Yoon Hwa has lost 10kg to Diet, Confessions said.

DJ Mun Se-yun, Lee Eun-hyung and Hong Yoon Hwa appeared in SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, and they made a pleasant gesture.

Kim Tae-kyun asked Hong Yoon Hwa, "There is a jaw," and Mun Se-yun asked, "There is a jaw. The second jaw is gone. What happened?" Lee also admired "this place has become sharp."

“I lost 10 kilograms than I did a month ago,” Hong Yoon Hwa complained, “and only Kang Jae-joon and Mun Se-yun are the ones who know.”

"When I was one more time, my jaw touched my hoodie and my cosmetics were buried," he added, surprising himself.

“Today I came to eat a light mackerel, a light mackerel, a raked fish, and a kimchi stew. “I’ve had two with Kim Min-ki,” he said. “You can eat ten mackerels, but if you’re salty, you can drink a lot of water. It is always delicious and drink a lot of water. "