Honey jay "Running Man'' I'm sorry to stop shooting...Suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun come up"

Honey Jay said on his SNS account on the 14th, Running Man was fun.It was so hard to learn that American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting.I am so sorry that I have unintentionally lunged. Thank you for your understanding and concern. Health is your top priority!I eat well, sleep well, and health care well, so do not worry too much, he said.If I wear this again, I will tear out all the name tags, he added.On the day, honey jay appeared on Running Man and played the opening stage, but did not attend the team race.I wanted to be with honey jay, but I recommended that you take a break from the recording; I hope you recover quickly, Yoo Jae-Suk explained.Did you have a good time with Running Man today? Running Man. I love it.I was so excited and expecting that suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting.I am so sorry for the fans who have expected a lot and I am so sorry that I have unintentionally lunged at the Running Man crew and the cast members.Thank you for your understanding and concern. Health is your first priority!I eat well, sleep well and health care well, so do not worry too much! I am doing perfectly well.If I get another chance... ...Ill get all the name tags ripped apart. Running Mans the best!

Honey jay said on his SNS account on the 14th, "Running Man' was fun. "It was so hard to learn that American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting."

"I am so sorry that I have unintentionally lunged. Thank you for your understanding and concern. Health is your top priority! "I eat well, sleep well, and health care well, so do not worry too much," he said.

"If I wear this again, I will tear out all the Name tags," he added.

On the day, Honey jay appeared on Running Man' and played the opening stage, but did not attend the team Race. "I wanted to be with Honey jay, but I recommended that you take a break from the recording; I hope you recover quickly," Yoo Jae-Suk explained.

Did you have a good time with Running Man today? Running Man. I love it.

I was so excited and expecting that suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting. I am so sorry for the fans who have expected a lot and I am so sorry that I have unintentionally lunged at the Running Man' crew and the cast members. Thank you for your understanding and concern. Health is your first priority!

I eat well, sleep well and health care well, so do not worry too much! I am doing perfectly well. If I get another chance... ...I'll get all the Name tags ripped apart. Running Man's the best!