Han Ji-hye, Christmas atmosphere .. Large tree also stands alone

Han Ji-hye said on the 29th, Today, I bought an ownership in the flower market with my friends and I am carefully wearing it every time I sleep now!We will like it by Yipuni Yunsul, it is a Christmas waiting for us. The photo, released together, shows Han Ji-hye decorating a large tree, and the tree, which is decorated with a brilliant light bulb, focuses attention.The netizens responded with praise such as It is so beautiful, It is really well decorated, Yoon Sul likes it.Meanwhile, Han Ji-hye gave birth to her first daughter in June, after inspecting and marriage in 2010.Photo Han Ji-hye SNS

Han Ji-hye said on the 29th, "Today, I bought an ownership in the flower market with my friends and I am carefully wearing it every time I sleep now! We will like it by Yipuni Yunsul, it is a Christmas waiting for us. "

The photo, released together, shows Han Ji-hye decorating a large tree, and the tree, which is decorated with a brilliant light bulb, focuses attention.

The netizens responded with praise such as "It is so beautiful", "It is really well decorated", "Yoon Sul likes it".

Meanwhile, Han Ji-hye gave birth to her first daughter in June, after inspecting and marriage in 2010.

Photo Han Ji-hye SNS