'Combag' Weki Meki, full of pure dream beauty

Group Weki Meki has emanated a pure, dreamy charm.Weki Meki (Indexing, Ellie, Choi Yoo-jung, Kim Do-yeon, Summer savory, Lua, Lina, Lucy) was the fifth mini album I AM ME through official SNS on the afternoon of the 11th. (I M Me)s final concept photo and mood film was released, raising expectations for a comeback.The members of Weki Meki in this concept photo, which was released under the title of Identity (Itentity), expressed abstractly the process of finding identity as it is.In the blue nature, she wears a white costume and completes a pure and dreamy feeling and catches her eye.Especially, white symbolizes that you can fill your own color and identity at any time, and it is also in contact with the message of this album I have filled my whole story without decoration.In addition, if you have a little dark sympathy by honestly releasing the feelings and thoughts that you can feel in your twenties in the mood film of each member released earlier, this group mood film gives a sense of stability and healing to those who see it as a bright smile and complete chemistry.Through concept photo and mood film that was introduced over three days in total, Weki Meki became the new Icon of Empathy.Weki Meki members are not only I as a singer, but it is an album that tells the story that I want to do as a me in my 20s.In addition, the active participation of Weki Meki member One is more anticipated by melting their own color more deeply on the album and enhancing the perfection.Weki Meki, who has been loved by K-POP fans with various songs and various concepts, has been I AM ME.Is interested in how to meet a new turning point.Weki Meki will release I AM ME. through various online sound One sites at 6 pm on the 18th and start full-scale activities.Fantagio offer
Group Weki Meki has emanated a pure, dreamy charm.Weki Meki (Indexing, Ellie, Choi Yoo-jung, Kim Do-yeon, Summer savory, Lua, Lina, Lucy) was the fifth mini album I AM ME through official SNS on the afternoon of the 11th. (I M Me)s final concept photo and mood film was released, raising expectations for a comeback.The members of Weki Meki in this concept photo, which was released under the title of Identity (Itentity), expressed abstractly the process of finding identity as it is.In the blue nature, she wears a white costume and completes a pure and dreamy feeling and catches her eye.Especially, white symbolizes that you can fill your own color and identity at any time, and it is also in contact with the message of this album I have filled my whole story without decoration.In addition, if you have a little dark sympathy by honestly releasing the feelings and thoughts that you can feel in your twenties in the mood film of each member released earlier, this group mood film gives a sense of stability and healing to those who see it as a bright smile and complete chemistry.Through concept photo and mood film that was introduced over three days in total, Weki Meki became the new Icon of Empathy.Weki Meki members are not only I as a singer, but it is an album that tells the story that I want to do as a me in my 20s.In addition, the active participation of Weki Meki member One is more anticipated by melting their own color more deeply on the album and enhancing the perfection.Weki Meki, who has been loved by K-POP fans with various songs and various concepts, has been I AM ME.Is interested in how to meet a new turning point.Weki Meki will release I AM ME. through various online sound One sites at 6 pm on the 18th and start full-scale activities.Fantagio offer

group Weki Meki has emanated a pure, dreamy charm.

Weki Meki (Indexing, Ellie, Choi Yoo-jung, Kim Do-yeon, Summer savory, Lua, Lina, Lucy) was the fifth mini album 'I AM ME' through official SNS on the afternoon of the 11th. ' (I M Me)'s final concept photo and mood film was released, raising expectations for a comeback.

The members of Weki Meki in this concept photo, which was released under the title of "Identity" (Itentity), expressed abstractly the process of finding identity as it is. In the blue nature, she wears a White costume and completes a pure and dreamy feeling and catches her eye. Especially, White symbolizes that you can fill your own color and identity at any time, and it is also in contact with the message of this album 'I have filled my whole story without decoration'.

In addition, if you have a little dark sympathy by hOnestly releasing the feelings and thoughts that you can feel in your twenties in the mood film of each member released earlier, this group mood film gives a sense of stability and healing to those who see it as a bright smile and complete chemistry.

Through concept photo and mood film that was introduced over three days in total, Weki Meki became the new 'Icon of Empathy'. 'Weki Meki members are not only 'I' as a Singer, but it is an album that tells the story that I want to do as a 'me' in my 20s. In addition, the active participation of Weki Meki member One is more anticipated by melting their own color more deeply on the album and enhancing the perfection.

Weki Meki, who has been loved by K-POP fans with various songs and various concepts, has been 'I AM ME. 'Is interested in how to meet a new turning point.

Weki Meki will release 'I AM ME.' through various online sound One sites at 6 pm on the 18th and start full-scale activities.

Fantagio offer