Chun Woo-Hee, Golden cinematographer Best Actress Award for 'Rain and Your Story'

Chun Woo-Hee received the Best Actress Award at the 41st Golden Cinematographer on the 20th.Golden cinematographer is a film festival aimed at maintaining the continuous technical sense of Korean films and finding new faces, hosted by the Korean Film Film Film and Film Directors Association.Chun Woo-Hee showed the appearance of a youthful life-friendly youth in the Rain and Your Story as a sohee who lives brightly and vigorously even in a tight and free reality.Chun Woo-Hee drew sympathy from the audience with delicate expressions.Chun Woo-Hee said: Im nervous to be attending the awards ceremony for a long time.I have been attending the Golden cinematographer for a long time since I won the popular prize with Han Gong-ju. I am really grateful that I know how valuable and affectionate it is because it is the award given by the filmmakers.It seems that many staff members such as director Cho Jin-mo and director of the film are here because they have tried to bring out my new face.Chun Woo-Hee added his aspiration to be able to be with filmmakers, be an Actor who wants to be with them; I will try with better Acting.Chun Woo-Hee has appeared in various films such as Han Gong-ju, Guest, Beauty Inside, Gukseong, Idol, Vertigo and shows limitless Acting Spectrum.Chun Woo-Hee is currently waiting for the release after filming the movie I just dropped my smartphone.

Chun Woo-Hee received the Best Actress Award at the 41st Golden cinematographer on the 20th.

Golden cinematographer is a film festival aimed at maintaining the continuous technical sense of Korean films and finding new faces, hosted by the Korean Film Film Film and Film Directors Association.

Chun Woo-Hee showed the appearance of a youthful life-friendly youth in the 'Rain and Your Story' as a sohee who lives brightly and vigorously even in a tight and free reality.

Chun Woo-Hee drew sympathy from the audience with delicate expressions.

Chun Woo-Hee said: "I'm nervous to be attending the Awards ceremony for a long time. "I have been attending the Golden cinematographer for a long time since I won the popular prize with 'Han Gong-ju'." "I am really grateful that I know how valuable and affectionate it is because it is the award given by the filmmakers. "It seems that many staff members such as director Cho Jin-mo and director of the film are here because they have tried to bring out my new face." Chun Woo-Hee added his aspiration to "be able to be with filmmakers, be an Actor who wants to be with them; I will try with better Acting."

Chun Woo-Hee has appeared in various films such as 'Han Gong-ju', 'Guest', 'Beauty Inside', 'Gukseong', 'Idol', 'Vertigo' and shows limitless Acting Spectrum.

Chun Woo-Hee is currently waiting for the release after filming the movie 'I just dropped my smartphone'.