Jo Yoon-hee, daughter Roar, stormy impression on a word "I love you mom" ('I raise you')

Actor Jo Yoon-hee and daughter Roar leave for an autumn picnic at the amusement park in I Raise.On the 3rd JTBC entertainment program Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise (hereinafter referred to as I Raise), Jo Yoon-hee, Roars amusement park visit will be broadcast.Roar, who had become a playground in the past, showed off the aspect of Insa Roar in the amusement park on this day.Roar, who was in a bumper car with her mother Jo Yoon-hee, continued to say cute to the child in the other bumper car, embarrassing Jo Yoon-hee.Roar then banned bumper cars from hitting each other, worrying about the safety of the child, and created the worlds first rotary wooden safety first bumper car, making the performers laugh.On this day, Roar was transformed into a daldal roar that melts the heart of mother Jo Yoon-hee, escaping from the usual frog mode.Roar, who discovered a heart-shaped decoration on one side of the amusement park, turned into a lovebird by shouting I love you mother and bought the envy of other mother performers.Roar also admired everyone with his more mature vocabulary ability than he had in his first appearance.In particular, Jo Yoon-hee was impressed by the question Why did you come to this world? And Lee Joons answer I came to see my mother that Kim Na Young told Son Lee Joon at the time of the first broadcast.Jo Yoon-hee asked, Why did Roar come to this world? And Roar said that he made mothers clutter with answers that everyone did not think.In addition, while watching the pictures taken together, I do not have a picture taken by my mother alone, and took a solo picture of Jo Yoon-hee, and impressed the performers with a big appearance for four months after the broadcast began.I Grow It airs today (on Thursday) at 9 p.m.JTBC.

Actor Jo Yoon-hee and daughter Roar leave for an autumn picnic at the amusement park in 'I Raise'.

On the 3rd JTBC entertainment program "Brave Solo parenting - I Raise" (hereinafter referred to as "I Raise"), Jo Yoon-hee, Roar's amusement park visit will be broadcast.

Roar, who had become a playground in the past, showed off the aspect of 'Insa Roar' in the amusement park on this day. Roar, who was in a bumper car with her mother Jo Yoon-hee, continued to say "cute" to the child in the other bumper car, embarrassing Jo Yoon-hee. Roar then banned bumper cars from hitting each other, worrying about the safety of the child, and created the world's first rotary wooden safety first bumper car, making the performers laugh.

On this day, Roar was transformed into a 'daldal Roar' that melts the heart of mother Jo Yoon-hee, escaping from the usual frog mode. Roar, who discovered a heart-shaped decoration on one side of the amusement park, turned into a lovebird by shouting "I love you mother" and bought the envy of other mother performers.

Roar also admired everyone with his more mature vocabulary ability than he had in his first appearance. In particular, Jo Yoon-hee was impressed by the question "Why did you come to this world?" And Lee Joon's answer "I came to see my mother" that Kim Na Young told son Lee Joon at the time of the first broadcast.

Jo Yoon-hee asked, "Why did Roar come to this world?" And Roar said that he made mothers clutter with answers that everyone did not think. In addition, while watching the pictures taken together, "I do not have a picture taken by my mother alone," and took a Solo picture of Jo Yoon-hee, and impressed the performers with a big appearance for four months after the broadcast began.

"I Grow It" airs today (on Thursday) at 9 p.m.

JTBC.