Ahn Jung-hwan "Cha Tae-hyun and I'm sorry...Kim Yong-man told Friend to speak" (Bunchan 2)

In JTBC Changda Season 2 broadcast on the 21st, Captain Lee Hyung-taeks injury was the first time since the founding of the game without a claim.Just in time, wrestler Hyun Woo officially joined the Avengers. Park Tae-hwan began to organize the title, saying, It was Hyun-woo then, but now it is Hyun-woo.Mo Tae-Bum said, I am a friend.Born in 88, Hyun Woo, fast 89-year-old Mo Tae-Bum, 89-year-old Park Tae-hwan, and Ahn Jung-hwan said, This is very ambiguous.Cha Tae-hyun and I are the same age, but I am a fast-growing student, 94th grade, and Taehyun is 95th grade.Previously, Yongman said, I have been talking about Friends, but since then I have been so tired.Kim Dong-Hyun then laughed at the wrong solution, saying, I have to be comfortable playing soccer, so I say everything, but tell me its my brother.Photo: JTBC broadcast screen
In JTBC Changda Season 2 broadcast on the 21st, Captain Lee Hyung-taeks injury was the first time since the founding of the game without a claim.Just in time, wrestler Hyun Woo officially joined the Avengers. Park Tae-hwan began to organize the title, saying, It was Hyun-woo then, but now it is Hyun-woo.Mo Tae-Bum said, I am a friend.Born in 88, Hyun Woo, fast 89-year-old Mo Tae-Bum, 89-year-old Park Tae-hwan, and Ahn Jung-hwan said, This is very ambiguous.Cha Tae-hyun and I are the same age, but I am a fast-growing student, 94th grade, and Taehyun is 95th grade.Previously, Yongman said, I have been talking about Friends, but since then I have been so tired.Kim Dong-Hyun then laughed at the wrong solution, saying, I have to be comfortable playing soccer, so I say everything, but tell me its my brother.Photo: JTBC broadcast screen

In JTBC 'Changda Season 2' broadcast on the 21st, Captain Lee Hyung-taek's injury was the first time since the founding of the game without a claim.

Just in time, wrestler Hyun Woo officially joined the Avengers. Park Tae-hwan began to organize the title, saying, "It was Hyun-woo then, but now it is Hyun-woo." Mo Tae-Bum said, "I am a Friend."

Born in 88, Hyun Woo, fast 89-year-old Mo Tae-Bum, 89-year-old Park Tae-hwan, and Ahn Jung-hwan said, "This is very ambiguous. Cha Tae-hyun and I are the same age, but I am a fast-growing student, 94th grade, and Taehyun is 95th grade. Previously, Yongman said, "I have been talking about Friends, but since then I have been so tired."

Kim Dong-Hyun then laughed at the wrong solution, saying, "I have to be comfortable playing soccer, so I say everything, but tell me it's my brother."

Photo: JTBC broadcast screen