Ahn Hyun-mo, Chan Ho Park and Certified Shot "Sosweet"

Ahn Hyun-mo said on his 5th day, I am a Korean express Chan Ho Park.(Unknown to English) I was curiously surprised to see you in the beginning because you came in a Rochester shirt and was alone. In the photo, Ahn Hyun-mo is showing her face to face with Chan Ho Park and leaving a certification shot. Especially, Ahn Hyun-mos uncorrected beauty gives an impression of the viewer.The netizens who watched the photos responded such as I wonder who can continue to say more, Both of Hyun-mo is cool, and My wife is so beautiful.

Ahn Hyun-mo said on his 5th day, "I am a Korean express Chan Ho Park. (Unknown to English) I was curiously surprised to see you in the beginning because you came in a Rochester shirt and was alone. "

In the photo, Ahn Hyun-mo is showing her face to face with Chan Ho Park and leaving a certification shot. Especially, Ahn Hyun-mo's uncorrected beauty gives an impression of the viewer.

The netizens who watched the photos responded such as "I wonder who can continue to say more," "Both of Hyun-mo is cool," and "My wife is so beautiful."