Actor who became star in 11 cycles of death today (on 11th) due to H1N1 flu

It has been 11 years since actor Yoo Dong-suk passed away.Yoo Dong-suk died on November 11, 2010 from pneumoniae respiratory distress syndrome myocarditis caused by the H1N1 flu.At that time, Yoo Sook was invited to the special competition section of the 5th Rome International Film Festival with the movie Heart beats and left for Rome, Italy.After returning home after a week of schedule, he died after nine days of hospitalization after suffering from body and breathing difficulties.Im going to be invited to the Rome International Film Festival. Ill be watching my first movie in Rome.My heart is running. It was more unfortunate to reveal my heart.

It has been 11 years since actor Yoo Dong-suk passed away.

Yoo Dong-suk died on November 11, 2010 from pneumoniae respiratory distress syndRome myocarditis caused by the H1N1 flu.

At that time, Yoo Sook was invited to the special competition section of the 5th Rome International Film Festival with the movie "Heart beats" and left for Rome, Italy. After returning home after a week of schedule, he died after nine days of hospitalization after suffering from body and breathing difficulties.

"I'm going to be invited to the Rome International Film Festival. I'll be watching my first movie in Rome. My heart is running. "It was more unfortunate to reveal my heart.