"Youn Yuh-jung competitor" Amanda Saifred, "I hid Corona Infection." Why?

Hollywood star Amanda Seyfried, 35, who was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for Menc, has revealed that she was Infected by the Corona 19 virus.Amanda Saifred appeared on the recently aired United States of America talk show Late Night and said she was infected by the Corona 19 virus at the time of the announcement of the Academy Award nominee this year.When the candidate for the Academi award was announced on March 14, he was infected by Corona and suffered from high fever and muscle aches, he said.I heard the most happy news, and I did not like to be reported on the news with Corona 19 Infection fact.I turned off my phone the night before because I thought, If someone was going to tell me that I was nominated for an Academy Award, I wish it was my mother.Amanda Saifrid was vaccinated two days before Corona 19 Infection, which he said was self-pricing and focused on restoring his body.Amanda Saifred, meanwhile, was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for Menk. Eventually, her rival, Youn Yuh-jung, won Oscar.

Hollywood star Amanda Seyfried, 35, who was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for Menc, has revealed that she was Infected by the Corona 19 virus.

Amanda Saifred appeared on the recently aired United States of America talk show "Late Night" and said she was infected by the Corona 19 virus at the time of the announcement of the Academy Award nominee this year.

“When the candidate for the Academi award was announced on March 14, he was infected by Corona and suffered from high fever and muscle aches,” he said. I heard the most happy news, and I did not like to be reported on the news with Corona 19 Infection fact.

"I turned off my phone the night before because I thought, 'If someone was going to tell me that I was nominated for an Academy Award, I wish it was my mother.'

Amanda Saifrid was vaccinated two days before Corona 19 Infection, which he said was self-pricing and focused on restoring his body.

Amanda Saifred, meanwhile, was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for “Menk.” Eventually, her rival, Youn Yuh-jung, won Oscar.