Yoo Jae-Suk, Yoon Eun-hye promise to promote Running Man' .. Song Ji-hyo, "I oppose the appearance"

Song Ji-hyo opposed Yoon Eun-hyes appearance as a Running Man.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 31st, Kim Jun-ho, the icon of Bad Luck, and the Bad Luck mansion race were conducted.If Kim Jun-ho is in the fourth pRace, only one person who Kim Jun-ho points for will be punished. If Kim Jun-ho does not get within the fourth pRace, all members who are lower than Kim Jun-ho were punished.The final ranking was determined by the Chocolate obtained from each mission, and it was possible to be called Chocolate through middle betting.One of the missions was the celebrity race, which is expected next year. In this mission, where the rankings are determined through the votes of the Staff, each member appealed to him in various ways.Yoo Jae-Suk, who made a Commitment to Yoon Eun-hye in all his remarks, asked Kim Jong-guk what would happen if Yoon Eun-hye succeeded in his remarks.Kim Jong Kook said, When I take the initiative and ask questions, I ask my opponents Commitment, but why do you put me in your Commitment?Yoo Jae-Suk did not bow down and asked Kim Jong-guk if he could get Yoon Eun-hye. Then Kim Jong-guk shouted, Why do you ask me about the party?At this time, Song Ji-hyo asked why Kim Jong-kooks opinion was asked. He said, Why do not you ask my opinion?So Kim Jong-guk praised Song Ji-hyo for doing great.Yoo Jae-Suk expressed regret, saying, There is opposition from the team. However, he said, But if you object like this, your interest is going to increase.I have to consider various situations, but I will do my best. Ji Suk-jin One the first pRace in the race despite Yoo Jae-Suks Commitment, and Ji Suk-jin, who showed off his singing ability with a soft voice, poured the most votes.I am sorry that I can not recognize my face sometimes. Yang Se-chan took the second pRace and Yoo Jae-Suk took the third pRace. So Yang Se-chan also showed Kim Jong-guks personal performance.And Yoo Jae-Suk promised Yoon Eun-hye once again, saying, Please expect me next year.Kim One seventh pRace in the race, but she surprised everyone by getting a surprise result of being second in the betting because she was called to Chocolate quite a lot.Haha was the lowest in the race, which was ranked by the election of the Staff. Yang said, What do you do when you play?And Bopil PD also said, I think the Staff felt a lot of betrayal, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Thank you. He gave a smile to Haha.On the other hand, after all the missions, Kim Jun-ho ranked sixth in the final ranking, and he was penalized to read fairy tale books with Yoo Jae-Suk and Yang Se-chan, who were seventh in the ranking.Kim Jun-ho wrote a book report and copied Yoo Jae-Suks book report, and asked Aladdin to listen to his last Hope for three Hopees, and he can make a lifelong Hope.

Song Ji-hyo opposed Yoon Eun-hye's appearance as a Running Man.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 31st, Kim Jun-ho, the icon of Bad Luck, and the Bad Luck mansion Race were conducted.

If Kim Jun-ho is in the fourth pRace, only One person who Kim Jun-ho points for will be punished. If Kim Jun-ho does not get within the fourth pRace, all members who are lower than Kim Jun-ho were punished.

The final ranking was determined by the Chocolate obtained from each mission, and it was possible to be called Chocolate through middle betting.

One of the missions was the celebrity Race, which is expected next year. In this mission, where the rankings are determined through the votes of the Staff, each member appealed to him in various ways.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who made a Commitment to Yoon Eun-hye in all his remarks, asked Kim Jong-guk what would happen if Yoon Eun-hye succeeded in his remarks. Kim Jong Kook said, "When I take the initiative and ask questions, I ask my oppOnent's Commitment, but why do you put me in your Commitment?"

Yoo Jae-Suk did not bow down and asked Kim Jong-guk if he could get Yoon Eun-hye. Then Kim Jong-guk shouted, "Why do you ask me about the party?

At this time, Song Ji-hyo asked why Kim Jong-kook's opinion was asked. He said, "Why do not you ask my opinion?" So Kim Jong-guk praised Song Ji-hyo for doing great.

Yoo Jae-Suk expressed regret, saying, "There is opposition from the team." However, he said, "But if you object like this, your interest is going to increase. I have to consider various situations, but I will do my best. "

Ji Suk-jin One the first pRace in the Race despite Yoo Jae-Suk's Commitment, and Ji Suk-jin, who showed off his singing ability with a soft voice, poured the most votes. I am sorry that I can not recognize my face sometimes. "

Yang Se-chan took the second pRace and Yoo Jae-Suk took the third pRace. So Yang Se-chan also showed Kim Jong-guk's personal performance. And Yoo Jae-Suk promised Yoon Eun-hye once again, saying, "Please expect me next year."

Kim One seventh pRace in the Race, but she surprised everyOne by getting a surprise result of being second in the betting because she was called to Chocolate quite a lot.

Haha was the lowest in the Race, which was ranked by the election of the Staff. Yang said, "What do you do when you play? And Bopil PD also said, "I think the Staff felt a lot of betrayal," he said. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Thank you." He gave a smile to Haha.

On the other hand, after all the missions, Kim Jun-ho ranked sixth in the final ranking, and he was penalized to read fairy tale books with Yoo Jae-Suk and Yang Se-chan, who were seventh in the ranking.

Kim Jun-ho wrote a book report and copied Yoo Jae-Suk's book report, and asked Aladdin to "listen to his last Hope for three Hopees, and he can make a lifelong Hope.