Lee Jang-won' Bae Da Hae, 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22' Special MC appearance

Bae Da Hae, who is about to marriage in November, will unveil his love story with prospective groom Lee Jang-won.Singer and musical actor Bae Da Hae will appear as a special MC on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 18th (Monday).Bae Da Hae, who had a big topic to announce the surprise marriage news with Lee Jang-won, attracted attention by releasing a sweet love story in the recent studio recording.On the day, Bae Da Hae caught the eye by saying that Lee Jang-wons first impression was a spoken lady. This was because she chatted for 12 hours in her first meeting.Bae Da Hae said, I met at 6 pm and talked to him until 10 oclock when the restaurant was over.I thought it would be a little bit difficult before I met him, but it was so comfortable to chat with him. I was so sorry (to break up with me at the restaurant), so when I walked along the Han River, it was 4 am, Bae Da Hae said, surprising studio MCs.Bae Da Hae added that he had spoken for more than an hour after the breakup, boasting the extraordinary chemistry of the two who worked well with each other from their first meeting.On this day, Bae Da Hae revealed a cool and cool charm, including saying that he had marriage proposal first.In addition, Bae Da Hae described Lee Jang-won as sometimes I feel like I love AI.The story can be confirmed on the air.Special MC Bae Da Hae, who revealed his love story with Lee Jang-won, can be seen on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 18th (Mon).

Bae Da Hae, who is about to marriage in November, will unveil his Love story with prospective groom Lee Jang-won.

Singer and musical actor Bae Da Hae will appear as a special MC on SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny' which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 18th (Monday). Bae Da Hae, who had a big topic to announce the surprise marriage news with Lee Jang-won, attracted attention by releasing a sweet Love story in the recent studio recording.

On the day, Bae Da Hae caught the eye by saying that Lee Jang-won's first impression was a "spoken lady." This was because she chatted for 12 hours in her first meeting. Bae Da Hae said, "I met at 6 pm and talked to him until 10 o'clock when the restaurant was over. I thought it would be a little bit difficult before I met him, but it was so comfortable to chat with him. "

“I was so sorry (to break up with me at the restaurant), so when I walked along the Han River, it was 4 am,” Bae Da Hae said, surprising studio MCs. Bae Da Hae added that he had spoken for more than an hour after the breakup, boasting the extraordinary chemistry of the two who worked well with each other from their first meeting.

On this day, Bae Da Hae revealed a cool and cool charm, including saying that he had marriage Proposal first. In addition, Bae Da Hae described Lee Jang-won as "sometimes I feel like I Love AI". The story can be confirmed on the air.

Special MC Bae Da Hae, who revealed his Love story with Lee Jang-won, can be seen on SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny' which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 18th (Mon).