Song Ga-in, equator surprised Chrysanthemc-based network "I know 98 out of 100" (wind flow ledger)

Wind flow ledger judge Song Ga-in boasted an extraordinary Chrysanthemc network.In the JTBC entertainment program wind flow ledger - War of Hip Singers (hereinafter called wind flow ledger), which was broadcast on October 5, a war of hip and hot singers was held.Kim Joo-ri, who was the youngest to complete the Sugungga at the age of eight, appeared as the first participant on the day. Song Ga-in said, I have not done it.I have to memorize the lyrics and it is difficult to be physically physically. Few of Pansori majors are full-time.Kim Joo-ri said, I was burdened by setting a new record at a young age. He said, I have been studying traditional sound for a long time.It is the first time to do the Top Model in a modern way like this stage. When I was a child, Chrysanthemc was a play and a pleasure, and as time went by, Pansori and I became one, he said.I hope that the sound of new appearance and deep tradition will be delivered through wind flow ledger, which is unfamiliar. Kim Joo-ris selection was Black Pinks Whistle; the judges offered a cross to come to Kim Joo-ris perfect stage.Kim Jong-jin praised his inner work, saying, I feel that the muscles of the body and mind that I have accumulated since I was very young are musically perfect.Next came the stage with the National Changgeuk Singer Junsu, who, when he appeared, gushed that Top Model were already celebrities and the most star ever made.In particular, Song Ga-in said, We are students of Pansori teacher. We are also juniors of school. Among the students, men are compliant and women are Cain.The main character is in charge of all alone in the National Changgeuk. Junsu, who already has a thick fandom.He said, Why did you do the Top Model in wind flow ledger? He said, I learned it from a young age because of the sound, but my friends looked at it strangely.It was a dream to be a singer who could communicate with many people about why the sound is good. Meanwhile, Lee Juck asked Song Ga-in after Junsus stage, How do you know 90% of the participants?Song Ga-in said that he knew most of the participants every time he came out and added an explanation.So Song Ga-in laughed, saying, The Chrysanthemc system is narrow.In the meantime, a participant of Song Ga-in best friend appeared and made the studio sullen. Seo Jin-sil of Chrysanthemc-based Walckle band AUX was Song Ga-ins Teachy.Song Ga-in, who saw Seo Jin-sil, said, I did not know that I would be deceived like this.Song Ga-in said, In the middle of the recording, I called, I was surprised to say, Why did you not come out to this program?Song Ga-in also said, 98 out of 100 participants know, but there is no one who said that I came out.The Chrysanthemc people have a heavy mouth, she quipped.

'wind flow ledger' judge Song Ga-in boasted an extraordinary Chrysanthemc network.

In the JTBC entertainment program "wind flow ledger - War of Hip Singers" (hereinafter called wind flow ledger), which was broadcast on October 5, a war of hip and hot singers was held.

Kim Joo-ri, who was the youngest to complete the "Sugungga" at the age of eight, appeared as the first participant on the day. Song Ga-in said, "I have not done it. "I have to memorize the lyrics and it is difficult to be physically physically. Few of Pansori majors are full-time."

Kim Joo-ri said, "I was burdened by setting a new record at a young age." He said, "I have been studying traditional sound for a long time. It is the first time to do the Top Model in a modern way like this stage. " "When I was a child, Chrysanthemc was a play and a pleasure, and as time went by, Pansori and I became one," he said. I hope that the sound of new appearance and deep tradition will be delivered through 'wind flow ledger', which is unfamiliar. "

Kim Joo-ri's selection was Black Pink's 'Whistle'; the judges offered a Cross to come to Kim Joo-ri's perfect stage. Kim Jong-jin praised his inner work, saying, "I feel that the muscles of the body and mind that I have accumulated since I was very young are musically perfect."

Next came the stage with the National Changgeuk Singer Junsu, who, when he appeared, gushed that Top Model were "already celebrities" and "the most star ever made." In particular, Song Ga-in said, "We are students of Pansori teacher. We are also juniors of school. Among the students, 'men are compliant' and 'women are Cain'. The main character is in charge of all alone in the National Changgeuk. "

Junsu, who already has a thick fandom. He said, "Why did you do the Top Model in 'wind flow ledger'?" He said, "I learned it from a young age because of the sound, but my friends looked at it strangely. It was a dream to be a singer who could communicate with many people about why the sound is good. "

Meanwhile, Lee Juck asked Song Ga-in after Junsu's stage, "How do you know 90% of the participants?" Song Ga-in said that he knew most of the participants every time he came out and added an explanation. So Song Ga-in laughed, saying, "The Chrysanthemc system is narrow."

In the meantime, a participant of Song Ga-in best friend' appeared and made the studio sullen. Seo Jin-sil of Chrysanthemc-based Walckle band AUX was Song Ga-in's 'Teachy'. Song Ga-in, who saw Seo Jin-sil, said, "I did not know that I would be deceived like this."

Song Ga-in said, "In the middle of the recording, I called, 'I was surprised to say, 'Why did you not come out to this program?'" Song Ga-in also said, "98 out of 100 participants know, but there is no one who said that I came out. The Chrysanthemc people have a heavy mouth," she quipped.