Siwan, Lee Bong-ju's recovery Lee Gi-won Marathon participates...Fighting the fist

Actor Siwan took part in the marathon, Lee Gi-won, who rejuvenated the marathoner Lee Bong-ju.Siwan posted a picture on his instagram on October 31 with an article entitled Lee Gi-won Marathon. Lee Gi-won.In the open photo, Siwan leaves a certification shot that participated in Marathon with sweaty hair and sportswear.It is eye-catching to hold a fist and convey a positive and bright aura toward Lee Bong-ju.Lee Bong-ju, who appeared on KBS 2TV Endless Masterpiece in August, said, Muscle spasms continue to occur regardless of intention.I can not spread my back properly. Meanwhile, Siwan will meet with fans in the films Emergency Declaration, Boston 1947 and I just dropped my smartphone.

Actor Siwan took part in the Marathon, Lee Gi-won, who rejuvenated the Marathoner Lee Bong-ju.

Siwan posted a picture on his instagram on October 31 with an article entitled "Lee Gi-won Marathon. Lee Gi-won".

In the open photo, Siwan leaves a certification shot that participated in Marathon with sweaty hair and sportswear. It is eye-catching to hold a fist and convey a positive and bright aura toward Lee Bong-ju.

Lee Bong-ju, who appeared on KBS 2TV 'Endless Masterpiece' in August, said, "Muscle spasms continue to occur regardless of intention. I can not spread my back properly. "

Meanwhile, Siwan will meet with fans in the films 'Emergency Declaration', 'Boston 1947' and 'I just dropped my smartphone'.