Park Eun-bin, a heart-melting, innocent smile

Park Eun-bin has been talking about his current situation with a refreshing smile.On the 29th, Tree Ectus Instagram posted a picture with the phrase My heart is strange ... I am a little different from the hearts that jump twice faster in the casting news of the strange Lawyer Jung Wooyoung and I donate a lot of growth stories of Jung Wooyoung.Park Eun-bin in the picture is in the studio shooting. I felt innocence and freshness in Park Eun-bins expression looking at the camera with a clear smile.In addition, Park Eun-bins visuals, which perfectly digested colorful colors and patterned dresses, attracted attention.Meanwhile, Park Eun-bin is appearing on KBS2 The Kings Affaction.

Park Eun-bin has been talking about his current situation with a refreshing smile.

On the 29th, Tree Ectus Instagram posted a picture with the phrase "My heart is strange ... I am a little different from the hearts that jump twice faster in the casting news of the strange Lawyer Jung Wooyoung" and "I donate a lot of growth stories of Jung Wooyoung".

Park Eun-bin in the picture is in the studio shooting. I felt innocence and freshness in Park Eun-bin's expression looking at the camera with a clear smile.

In addition, Park Eun-bin's visuals, which perfectly digested colorful colors and patterned dresses, attracted attention.

Meanwhile, Park Eun-bin is appearing on KBS2 'The King's Affaction'.