Oh Nami "Boy friend ideal type I... grab my hand while I'm Drive"

Seoul =) = Oh Nami recalled his first meeting with Boy Friend.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 17th, the Department of Mental Health Medicine and Oh Eun Young Doctorate appeared as master.The first story on the day was gag woman Oh Nami, who expressed her concern that she could not refuse because of YES disease.First, Oh Nami asked, How did you meet with (Boy friend) at first? I asked my sister who is playing soccer, and I told her my name and said that she was sincere, he said. So she was introduced because she knew her sister.At first, both of them were so nervous, he said. I was driving in the car, and suddenly he said, Can I grab your hand?So I grabbed my hand because my hand was cold, and I turned around five times in the neighborhood.I want to tell you something that is bothering me, Oh Nami confessed, I do not like it, I am worried about my troubles and I am going to be more upset because of my troubles.He added, I thought I wanted to give him good energy once.Oh Nami wants to be a good person to others, so it is important to try to show a good appearance, said Oh Doctorate, who said, I think it is stupid that someone else thinks that I am not competent and I am not a good person.I am a good person as it is, but I always feel like I do not have a nice and part, he said. I have a fear of rejection under my mind, so I think I will hate me if I do not like it.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Seoul =) = Oh Nami recalled his first meeting with Boy friend.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 17th, the Department of Mental health Medicine and Oh Eun Young Doctorate appeared as master.

The first story on the day was gag woman Oh Nami, who expressed her concern that she could not refuse because of "YES disease." First, Oh Nami asked, "How did you meet with (Boy friend) at first?" "I asked my sister who is playing soccer, and I told her my name and said that she was sincere," he said. "So she was introduced because she knew her sister." "At first, both of them were so nervous," he said. "I was driving in the car, and suddenly he said, 'Can I grab your hand? "So I grabbed my hand because my hand was cold, and I turned around five times in the neighborhood."

"I want to tell you something that is bothering me," Oh Nami confessed, "I do not like it, I am worried about my troubles and I am going to be more upset because of my troubles." He added, "I thought I wanted to give him good energy once."

"Oh Nami wants to be a good person to others, so it is important to try to show a good appearance," said Oh Doctorate, who said, "I think it is stupid that someone else thinks that I am not competent and I am not a good person." "I am a good person as it is, but I always feel like I do not have a nice and part," he said. "I have a fear of rejection under my mind, so I think I will hate me if I do not like it.

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.