'National singer' Kim Young-geun "'SuperstarK' wins but indifference, desperate" tears

Kim Young-geun, a well-known singer named Jirisan Soul, appeared in National Singer and attracted attention.On the TV CHOSUN audition program Tomorrow is a national singer (hereinafter referred to as National singer), which was first broadcast on the night of the 14th, the stage of Kim Young-geun, the Tao division, was drawn.Kim Young-geun appeared on Mnet SuperstarK in 2016 and won the championship with his outstanding ability.On the day, Kim Young-geun said, I have never been on the air since I won the audition. I won, but no one paid attention.The title of the winner was rather difficult. I think I have become more desperate for five years. I want to be a music person who cares if I sing. Kim Young-geun then sang Kim Jang-hoons If Its Like Me. It was a stage that depicted deep loneliness in the heart based on a sad tone.Kim Beom-Su applauded, Thats it, I kept it well, and said, Its a painful finger. There was a part where Benefit as a winner was insufficient.It was a shame that the winner who was sad and the situation that disappeared with the sparkling popularity showed sadness.Kim Young-geun said, I was actually disappointed, but I am satisfied that I have won and told my song. Eventually, Kim Young-geun stole hot tears.Kim Beom-Su then cheered, saying, If you do not lose your innocence, you will surely have a chance. Do not lose your confidence.Kim Yeong-geun was named a preliminary passer with 10 hearts.

Kim Young-geun, a well-known singer named 'Jirisan Soul', appeared in 'National singer' and attracted attention.

On the TV CHOSUN audition program tomorrow is a National singer (hereinafter referred to as National singer), which was first broadcast on the night of the 14th, the stage of Kim Young-geun, the Tao division, was drawn.

Kim Young-geun appeared on Mnet 'SuperstarK' in 2016 and won the championship with his outstanding ability.

On the day, Kim Young-geun said, "I have never been on the air since I won the audition. I won, but no one paid attention. The title of the winner was rather difficult. I think I have become more desperate for five years. I want to be a Music person who cares if I sing. "

Kim Young-geun then sang Kim Jang-hoon's "If It's Like Me." It was a stage that depicted deep loneliness in the heart based on a sad tone.

Kim Beom-Su applauded, "That's it, I kept it well," and said, "It's a painful finger. There was a part where Benefit as a winner was insufficient." It was a shame that the winner who was sad and the situation that disappeared with the sparkling popularity showed sadness.

Kim Young-geun said, "I was actually disappointed, but I am satisfied that I have won and told my song." Eventually, Kim Young-geun stole hot tears. Kim Beom-Su then cheered, saying, "If you do not lose your innocence, you will surely have a chance. Do not lose your confidence."

Kim Yeong-geun was named a preliminary passer with 10 hearts.