MC Grie, 23-year-old Tull's brother-in-law, "I'll Drive Safe for the New Family" (All The Butlers')

In All The Butlers, MC Gri mentioned his brother.Master Han Moon-chul was with him at the SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 31st.Han Moon-chul, a lawyer, appeared as Master Solomon of Black Box on the day.Yoo Soo-bin said, I do not know what to do when I actually get in a traffic accident, but I was afraid when I had an accident, so I called my mother and could not get out of the car.The ministry said, Why is safety dangerous? We lose our lives in traffic accidents more than two people a minute around the world.Im trying to escape the crisis together, I dont usually drive, and I cross the crosswalk after checking that the vehicle is all there is to cross, he said.The daily disciple, who wants to be together, joined the atmosphere. It was MC Gri (real name Kim Dong-Hyun), who is Kim Dong-Hyuns son and singer.I like driving a lot, so I had a lot of accidents, he said. I scratched a lot within a year or two of the vehicle, he said, laughing. I sometimes ask my father, I have a new family in my house, so I want to learn to drive safely. He decided to learn safe driving, referring to the recent development of his late brother.I started to drive for a full-scale safety class.The safety belt must be fastened before it starts to prevent sudden outbreaks, the ministry said. The safety zone is not a demilitarized zone or a safe place.We need to change the signal, look at the left vertebrae, and slowly Departure, and belatedly Departure rather than both cars, he said.At this time, a motorcycle crossed as if it were driving backwards without wearing a helmet, and everyone was shocked that it was too dangerous.One master once again alerted him to the dizzying accident, saying, The road is a minefield. Especially, the top of safety, defense, and concession driving are caring driving.I think I can learn it if I get used to my body only when I get sick at first, MC Gri said.I continued to look at the biggest cause of the traffic accident. First, a master who cited blind spots released a black box video.It was an accident that collided with an electric kickboard that suddenly popped out of an apartment complex.When asked about the fruit ratio, Kim Dong-Hyun said, Ten to 0, kickboard is 10, and the law should change.Yoo Soo-bin and MC Gri said, The car is 10, I did not look at the left and right.Lee Seung-gi 6 to 4, I did not wear a helmet than a kick, I should not speed in India.Han Mun-cheol said Lee Seung-gi was the right answer.Meanwhile, Kim Gu-ra, the father of MC Gri, recently made headlines when it was revealed that he had a late child in his arms among his remarried wife.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

In All The Butlers, MC Gri mentioned his brother.

Master Han Moon-chul was with him at the SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 31st.

Han Moon-chul, a lawyer, appeared as Master Solomon of Black Box on the day. Yoo Soo-bin said, "I do not know what to do when I actually get in a traffic accident, but I was afraid when I had an accident, so I called my mother and could not get out of the car."

The ministry said, "Why is safety dangerous? We lose our lives in traffic accidents more than two people a minute around the world."

“I’m trying to escape the crisis together, I don’t usually drive, and I cross the crosswalk after checking that the vehicle is all there is to cross,” he said.

The daily disciple, who wants to be together, joined the atmosphere. It was MC Gri (real name Kim Dong-Hyun), who is Kim Dong-Hyun's son and singer.

“I like driving a lot, so I had a lot of accidents,” he said. “I scratched a lot within a year or two of the vehicle,” he said, laughing. “I sometimes ask my father, I have a new family in my house, so I want to learn to drive safely.” He decided to learn safe driving, referring to the recent development of his late brother.

I started to drive for a full-scale safety class. “The safety belt must be fastened before it starts to prevent sudden outbreaks,” the ministry said. “The safety zone is not a demilitarized zone or a safe place.” “We need to change the signal, look at the left vertebrae, and slowly Departure, and belatedly Departure rather than both cars,” he said.

At this time, a motorcycle crossed as if it were driving backwards without wearing a helmet, and everyone was shocked that it was too dangerous. One master once again alerted him to the dizzying accident, saying, “The road is a minefield.” Especially, the top of safety, defense, and concession driving are caring driving.

“I think I can learn it if I get used to my body only when I get sick at first,” MC Gri said.

I continued to look at the biggest cause of the traffic accident. First, a master who cited blind spots released a black box video. It was an accident that collided with an electric kickboard that suddenly popped out of an apartment complex.

When asked about the fruit ratio, Kim Dong-Hyun said, "Ten to 0, kickboard is 10, and the law should change." Yoo Soo-bin and MC Gri said, "The car is 10, I did not look at the left and right."

Lee Seung-gi "6 to 4, I did not wear a helmet than a kick, I should not speed in India." Han Mun-cheol said Lee Seung-gi was the right answer.

Meanwhile, Kim Gu-ra, the father of MC Gri, recently made headlines when it was revealed that he had a late child in his arms among his remarried wife.

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen