'Goldy' 5-year-old vomiting underweight child, unexpected One who found Oh Eun Young: Brain paralysis

The reason why the underweight child who was found by Oh Eun Young Doctorate vomited for five years was due to the unexpected cerebral palsy symptoms left in the body.Channel A entertainment Nowadays Parenting - My Little Like Gold broadcasted on October 29th, the story of the 22kg elementary school School 5th grade gold that can not stop Nausea for 5 years was revealed.On this day, my mother, Father, confessed that she had been diagnosed with cerebral palsy when she was born. My mother said, Diabetes came when I was pregnant.The data showed that the child was normal, but it was 4.3kg, and the pelvis was narrow, but the child was not coming out, so the doctor climbed up on my body and pressed my knees against my stomach.As the child came out, his head was caught in the pelvis, hypoxia came, CPR, and then he went into the intensive care unit. Later, the gold side was diagnosed with cerebral palsy in a year for the extreme love and care of mother, Father; however, problems remained.Despite the age of the fifth grade, the child maintains 22kg weight, which is almost half of the standard weight.The gold side has been suffering from severe Nausea symptoms since December 2, when it was 7 years old.My mother, Father, has been religiously approached for this child and has been living with a thousand goods, but the symptoms have not improved.This led to a shocking torrent that the gold side had lost heart muscles and had a heart injection.Mom said, I went to the bottle One after vomiting more than a full month, and I heard that my muscles were falling out of my heart.If it was only a month or two late, he said he died (from heart attack), he said, saddened.The disease diagnosed with this gold tooth was periodic Nausea; Oh Eun Young Doctorate agreed.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, Period Nausea is a disease that occurs when Nausea is periodically given, even though there is no problem with all digestive organs from the mouth, such as gastritis and gastric ulcers, but there is no other disease that causes Nausea symptoms. He explained.Since then, Oh Eun Young Doctorate has entered into VCR analysis of what psychological problems the gold side is experiencing.What Oh Eun Young Doctorate found was a mother who praised her for being too good one day, who never taught Hangul, and a gold man who was uncomfortable with the talents of other brothers and could not enjoy simple learning and physical activities with Family.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said: The child doesnt enjoy everything, I saw why he didnt enjoy it and I think he thinks, You have to do anything well.The standard of good performance is comparison with others, not oneself. In this case, the childs self-satisfaction is reduced. We have been suffering since our birth, so people have given a lot of recognition and praise, saying, We do Hangul even though the child who died did not teach.A child who has had problems since birth is praised as much as 2,000 if he is good at 1: he is good at everything around him, and that is his own.But it seems like its important to put yourself in the middle. If you dont get attention, youll feel uncomfortable.I do not have a place to stand in the classroom, so I do not think there will be a Friend in elementary school. In fact, according to my mother, there was no school friend in the gold.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, What we have to talk about here is that praise makes whales dance, but excessive praise is to the child.(As the problem broke out in December at the age of seven), I think it started because this issue was a stimulus ahead of admission.)Oh Eun Young Doctorate also made one important analysis of Savoie.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, At the time of birth, the gold was slightly cerebral palsy.I do not think there is any difficulty in everyday life enough to say that it is cured in the present disease, but I do not see it. Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, Now, the gold side is not noticed by others, but I am feeling a little uncomfortable.There is no problem with big motor function, but I can feel a little powerless or stiff.When I go to school, I want to do well because my standards are so high, but if I do not do it (with this physical problem), I am ashamed and do not want to do it at all.Schools that are exposed to fine inconveniences are uncomfortable because school has to do it constantly. Oh Eun Young Doctorate nailed the issue, saying: Nausia symptoms are justification for not going to school, I dont think this should be strengthened.
The reason why the underweight child who was found by Oh Eun Young Doctorate vomited for five years was due to the unexpected cerebral palsy symptoms left in the body.Channel A entertainment Nowadays Parenting - My Little Like Gold broadcasted on October 29th, the story of the 22kg elementary school School 5th grade gold that can not stop Nausea for 5 years was revealed.On this day, my mother, Father, confessed that she had been diagnosed with cerebral palsy when she was born. My mother said, Diabetes came when I was pregnant.The data showed that the child was normal, but it was 4.3kg, and the pelvis was narrow, but the child was not coming out, so the doctor climbed up on my body and pressed my knees against my stomach.As the child came out, his head was caught in the pelvis, hypoxia came, CPR, and then he went into the intensive care unit. Later, the gold side was diagnosed with cerebral palsy in a year for the extreme love and care of mother, Father; however, problems remained.Despite the age of the fifth grade, the child maintains 22kg weight, which is almost half of the standard weight.The gold side has been suffering from severe Nausea symptoms since December 2, when it was 7 years old.My mother, Father, has been religiously approached for this child and has been living with a thousand goods, but the symptoms have not improved.This led to a shocking torrent that the gold side had lost heart muscles and had a heart injection.Mom said, I went to the bottle One after vomiting more than a full month, and I heard that my muscles were falling out of my heart.If it was only a month or two late, he said he died (from heart attack), he said, saddened.The disease diagnosed with this gold tooth was periodic Nausea; Oh Eun Young Doctorate agreed.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, Period Nausea is a disease that occurs when Nausea is periodically given, even though there is no problem with all digestive organs from the mouth, such as gastritis and gastric ulcers, but there is no other disease that causes Nausea symptoms. He explained.Since then, Oh Eun Young Doctorate has entered into VCR analysis of what psychological problems the gold side is experiencing.What Oh Eun Young Doctorate found was a mother who praised her for being too good one day, who never taught Hangul, and a gold man who was uncomfortable with the talents of other brothers and could not enjoy simple learning and physical activities with Family.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said: The child doesnt enjoy everything, I saw why he didnt enjoy it and I think he thinks, You have to do anything well.The standard of good performance is comparison with others, not oneself. In this case, the childs self-satisfaction is reduced. We have been suffering since our birth, so people have given a lot of recognition and praise, saying, We do Hangul even though the child who died did not teach.A child who has had problems since birth is praised as much as 2,000 if he is good at 1: he is good at everything around him, and that is his own.But it seems like its important to put yourself in the middle. If you dont get attention, youll feel uncomfortable.I do not have a place to stand in the classroom, so I do not think there will be a Friend in elementary school. In fact, according to my mother, there was no school friend in the gold.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, What we have to talk about here is that praise makes whales dance, but excessive praise is to the child.(As the problem broke out in December at the age of seven), I think it started because this issue was a stimulus ahead of admission.)Oh Eun Young Doctorate also made one important analysis of Savoie.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, At the time of birth, the gold was slightly cerebral palsy.I do not think there is any difficulty in everyday life enough to say that it is cured in the present disease, but I do not see it. Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, Now, the gold side is not noticed by others, but I am feeling a little uncomfortable.There is no problem with big motor function, but I can feel a little powerless or stiff.When I go to school, I want to do well because my standards are so high, but if I do not do it (with this physical problem), I am ashamed and do not want to do it at all.Schools that are exposed to fine inconveniences are uncomfortable because school has to do it constantly. Oh Eun Young Doctorate nailed the issue, saying: Nausia symptoms are justification for not going to school, I dont think this should be strengthened.

The reason why the underweight child who was found by Oh Eun Young Doctorate vomited for five years was due to the unexpected cerebral palsy symptoms left in the body.

Channel A entertainment "Nowadays parenting - My Little Like Gold" broadcasted on October 29th, the story of the 22kg elementary School School 5th grade gold that can not stop Nausea for 5 years was revealed.

On this day, my mother, Father, confessed that she had been diagnosed with cerebral palsy when she was born. "My mother said," Diabetes came when I was pregnant. The data showed that the child was normal, but it was 4.3kg, and the pelvis was narrow, but the child was not coming out, so the doctor climbed up on my body and pressed my knees against my stomach. As the child came out, his head was caught in the pelvis, hypoxia came, CPR, and then he went into the intensive care unit. "

Later, the gold side was diagnosed with cerebral palsy in a year for the extreme love and care of mother, Father; however, problems remained. Despite the age of the fifth grade, the child maintains 22kg weight, which is almost half of the standard weight. The gold side has been suffering from severe Nausea symptoms since December 2, when it was 7 years old. My mother, Father, has been religiously approached for this child and has been living with a thousand goods, but the symptoms have not improved.

This led to a shocking torrent that the gold side had lost heart muscles and had a heart injection. Mom said, "I went to the bottle One after vomiting more than a full month, and I heard that my muscles were falling out of my heart. "If it was only a month or two late, he said he died (from heart attack)," he said, saddened.

The disease diagnosed with this gold tooth was periodic Nausea; Oh Eun Young Doctorate agreed. Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, "Period Nausea is a disease that occurs when Nausea is periodically given, even though there is no problem with all digestive organs from the mouth, such as gastritis and gastric ulcers, but there is no other disease that causes Nausea symptoms." "He explained.

Since then, Oh Eun Young Doctorate has entered into VCR analysis of what psychological problems the gold side is experiencing. What Oh Eun Young Doctorate found was a mother who praised her for being too good One day, who never taught Hangul, and a gold man who was uncomfortable with the talents of other brothers and could not enjoy simple learning and physical activities with Family.

Oh Eun Young Doctorate said: "The child doesn't enjoy everything, I saw why he didn't enjoy it and I think he thinks, 'You have to do anything well.' The standard of good performance is comparison with others, not Oneself. In this case, the child's self-satisfaction is reduced. "

"We have been suffering since our birth, so people have given a lot of recognition and praise, saying, 'We do Hangul even though the child who died did not teach.' A child who has had problems since birth is praised as much as 2,000 if he is good at 1: he is good at everything around him, and that is his own. But it seems like it’s important to put yourself in the middle. If you don’t get attention, you’ll feel uncomfortable. I do not have a place to stand in the classroom, so I do not think there will be a Friend in elementary School. "In fact, according to my mother, there was no School Friend in the gold.

Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, "What we have to talk about here is that praise makes whales dance, but excessive praise is 'to the child'. (As the problem broke out in December at the age of seven), I think it started because this issue was a stimulus ahead of admission.)

Oh Eun Young Doctorate also made One important analysis of Savoie. Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, "At the time of birth, the gold was slightly cerebral palsy. I do not think there is any difficulty in everyday life enough to say that it is cured in the present disease, but I do not see it. "

Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, "Now, the gold side is not noticed by others, but I am feeling a little uncomfortable. There is no problem with big motor function, but I can feel a little powerless or stiff. When I go to School, I want to do well because my standards are so high, but if I do not do it (with this physical problem), I am ashamed and do not want to do it at all. Schools that are exposed to fine inconveniences are uncomfortable because School has to do it constantly. "

Oh Eun Young Doctorate nailed the issue, saying: "Nausia symptoms are justification for not going to School, I don't think this should be strengthened."