Lottery winner, Kang Hyung-seok...Resonance third mystery released (Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha)

The third mystery of the resonance was solved.In TVNs Saturday Drama Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha, which was broadcast on the 17th, the image of Eun-chul Choi (Kang Hyung-seok) revealing to the Pyo Mi-sun (Kong Min-jung) that he is a lottery winner was broadcast.Misun looked at the bankbook that Euncheol gave out and asked, Is my eyes strange? Why are there so many zeros?Eun-chul said, It is the remaining amount of tax limit from 1.4 billion won.It was me. The third mystery of resonance. Lottery winner. I just saw it, so I first tried it, and I did not tell anyone.When surprised, Misun asked, Why are there so many negatives? Eunchul said, I donated. I can not study because I have money.Is it rich or police? The police. I wanted the world to go in a better direction. I think the donation is the same direction. Mr. In-cheol. Thats so cool. How can you be so innocent? I pay tribute to my eyes for the discovery of the stones.Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha is a tikitaka healing romance played by a realist dentist Yoon Hye-jin (Shin Min-ah) and a universal white-water Hong Doo-sik (Kim Seon-ho) in a sea village resonance filled with people. It is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.iMBC  Screen Capture tvN

The third mystery of the resonance was solved.

In TVN's Saturday Drama "Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha," which was broadcast on the 17th, the image of eun-chul Choi (Kang Hyung-seok) revealing to the Pyo Mi-sun (Kong Min-jung) that he is a lottery winner was broadcast.

Misun looked at the bankbook that Euncheol gave out and asked, "Is my eyes strange? Why are there so many zeros?" Eun-chul said, "It is the remaining amount of tax limit from 1.4 billion won."

"It was me. The third mystery of resonance. Lottery winner." "I just saw it, so I first tried it, and I did not tell anyone."

When surprised, Misun asked, "Why are there so many negatives?" Eunchul said, "I donated. I can not study because I have money. Is it rich or police? The police. I wanted the world to go in a better direction. I think the donation is the same direction. "

"Mr. In-cheol. That's so cool. How can you be so innocent? I pay tribute to my eyes for the discovery of the stones."

Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha' is a tikitaka healing romance played by a realist dentist Yoon Hye-jin (Shin Min-ah) and a universal white-water Hong Doo-sik (Kim Seon-ho) in a sea village resonance filled with people. It is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.

iMBC Screen Capture tvN