Lee Nak-yeon "South Korea 20th President = I...The Strength is Experience" (All The Butlers')

Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader, appeared as master in All The Butlers.SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 3rd was followed by the presidential candidate Big 3 special feature.Former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul and Gyeonggi Province Governor Lee Jae-myung appeared as masters, and Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader, appeared on the show.Lee Nak-yeon welcomed the members with his wife Kim Sook-hee at his home.He revealed his love story with his wife, revealed his desire for humor, or talked with members in pajamas.Asked about the occasion when Lee Nak-yeon decided to run for president, Lee replied, It was a responsibility.I experienced a lot of things nationwide, so I thought, If this is the case, it would be better for someone who has done it. The people also expressed a lot of expectations to me.In the following All The Butlers hearing, Lee Nak-yeon told the story of Gwangju studying abroad that it was a real version of the movie parasite.Lee Nak-yeon, who surprised the members by revealing that he started studying abroad at Alone Gwangju without a family when he was thirteen years old, revealed an anecdote that he had been living alone since middle school because of difficult family circumstances.Lee Nak-yeon said: It was extremely difficult - it was in poor nutrition, and it was something that was not seen at school at all.I was always lonely, hungry, and had no friends. Lee Nak-yeon then expressed his gratitude to the teacher who was a great strength during his school days and Friend who gave half of his salary to study after entering college.He said, My youth debt, he said. My body is not my body, but my heart is that it is the many people who fed me.I lived in the grace of so many people, he added.Since then, the members have asked about former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung, governor of Gyeonggi Province, as a common question for the presidential candidate.Asked about the strengths he wanted to bring from the two, Lee Nak-yeon cited the ruggedness of the young seak-ryul and the quickness of Lee Jae-myung.On the contrary, he said, I do not think it is a direct measure, but the government, the National Assembly, the central government and the local government, the internal affairs and diplomacy, and the military have not done anything.If I add another thing, humor will be much better for me, he added, laughing.Lee Nak-yeon then answered the question I am the 20th President of South Korea confidently, YES (Yes) and said, It is the closest to the requirements of the leader needed for South Korea now.South Korea has been incorporated into advanced countries this year; South Koreas task is as a developed country, he said. The task of developed countries must have experienced leadership.Lee Nak-yeon also said: Korea relies on trade for 80 percent of India, and it should also do diplomacy for India.But I am the only one who has done diplomacy. Finally, Lee Nak-yeon asked, If I become president, I will never do it. I will not say anything that hurts the people.I will not give such a hurt or a shame that I will doubt my personality. He said, I was disappointed that my countrys face was that much. I would not do this.

Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader, appeared as master in All The Butlers'.

SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 3rd was followed by the presidential candidate Big 3 special feature. Former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul and Gyeonggi Province Governor Lee Jae-myung appeared as masters, and Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader, appeared on the show. Lee Nak-yeon welcomed the members with his wife Kim Sook-hee at his home. He revealed his love story with his wife, revealed his desire for humor, or talked with members in pajamas.

Asked about the occasion when Lee Nak-yeon decided to run for president, Lee replied, "It was a responsibility." "I experienced a lot of things nationwide, so I thought, 'If this is the case, it would be better for someone who has done it.' The people also expressed a lot of expectations to me."

In the following All The Butlers hearing', Lee Nak-yeon told the story of Gwangju studying abroad that it was a real version of the movie 'parasite'. Lee Nak-yeon, who surprised the members by revealing that he started studying abroad at Alone Gwangju without a family when he was thirteen years old, revealed an anecdote that he had been living Alone since middle school because of difficult family circumstances. Lee Nak-yeon said: "It was extremely difficult - it was in poor nutrition, and it was something that was not seen at school at all. I was always lonely, hungry, and had no Friends. "

Lee Nak-yeon then expressed his gratitude to the teacher who was a great strength during his school days and Friend who gave half of his salary to study after entering college. He said, "My youth debt," he said. "My body is not my body, but my heart is that it is the many people who fed me. I lived in the grace of so many people," he added.

Since then, the members have asked about former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung, governor of Gyeonggi Province, as a common question for the presidential candidate. Asked about the strengths he wanted to bring from the two, Lee Nak-yeon cited the ruggedness of the young seak-ryul and the quickness of Lee Jae-myung. On the contrary, he said, "I do not think it is a direct measure, but the government, the National Assembly, the central government and the local government, the internal affairs and diplomacy, and the military have not done anything." "If I add another thing, humor will be much better for me," he added, laughing.

Lee Nak-yeon then answered the question "I am the 20th President of South Korea" confidently, "YES (Yes)" and said, "It is the closest to the requirements of the leader needed for South Korea now." "South Korea has been incorporated into advanced countries this year; South Korea's task is as a developed country," he said. "The task of developed countries must have experienced leadership." Lee Nak-yeon also said: "Korea relies on trade for 80 percent of India, and it should also do diplomacy for India. But I am the only one who has done diplomacy. "

Finally, Lee Nak-yeon asked, "If I become president, I will never do it." "I will not say anything that hurts the people. I will not give such a hurt or a shame that I will doubt my personality. " He said, "I was disappointed that my country's face was that much. I would not do this."