Lee Ja-yeon "Give me 2,000 won for 'Your Meaning' song for Na Hoon-a, a big hit in two months" (Dushi Manse)

Singer Lee Ja-yeon said she gave Na Hun-ah 2,000 won for the song.Singer Lee Jae-yeon appeared as a guest on MBC standard FM Park Jun-hyung, Jung Kyung-mis 2 oclock broadcast on October 18th.Jung Kyung-mi asked, Lee Jae-yeon said that he had given 2,000 won to Na Hoon-a. Lee said, I gave 2,000 won to the song cost while receiving your meaning.Lee said, Na Hoon-a gave me the first song, and I said, Song is not so fun. Na Hoon-a said, I did not sing but I just say it is strange.So Nahuna blamed I do not give you the price of the song. Lee said, I can give you.Lee said, I did, but as soon as I released it, people called me in two months and I got a big hit.Lee was surprised to hear that Na Hoon-a received 10 songs in addition to your meaning.

Singer Lee Ja-yeon said she gave Na Hun-ah 2,000 won for the song.

Singer Lee Jae-yeon appeared as a guest on MBC standard FM 'Park Jun-hyung, Jung Kyung-mi's 2 o'clock' broadcast on October 18th.

Jung Kyung-mi asked, "Lee Jae-yeon said that he had given 2,000 won to Na Hoon-a." Lee said, "I gave 2,000 won to the song cost while receiving 'your meaning'."

Lee said, "Na Hoon-a gave me the first song, and I said, 'Song is not so fun.'" Na Hoon-a said, "I did not sing but I just say it is strange."

So Nahuna blamed "I do not give you the price of the song." Lee said, "I can give you." Lee said, "I did, but as soon as I released it, people called me in two months and I got a big hit."

Lee was surprised to hear that Na Hoon-a received 10 songs in addition to 'your meaning'.