Sleepy "Relinquish the sovereignty Korean Augustation To the United States Army Enlisted, Go Good to Parents Mexico" (TV Cultwo Show)

Comedian Sleepy has revealed the story of abandoning his permanent residency and enlisting.Sleepy appeared as a guest with comedian Choi Sung-min on SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on October 4th.On this day, the story of the father who sent his son to the army was introduced.Asked by Kim Tae-gyun and Kim Min-kyung about the army, Sleepy replied, I went to the Korean Augustion To the United States Army.Whats the difference there? Training, Kim said, while Sleepy explained, I train with the US military and Im almost American. The unit address is Los Angeles.Sleepy also said of his parents reaction when he joined the Korean Augustion To the United States Army, My parents were in Mexico at the time and told me to go well.I thought it was something that I didnt have to go to the military in the first place, Kim said. Sleepy replied, I had a sovereignty and I had citizenship in about two years, but I (forgotten) went.My great aunt kept calling me, and I kept coming to my house with my notice of admission. I kept calling my aunt and going to the army.The Korean Augustion To the United States Army (KATUSA) is a Korean Army member (a member of the Korean Army Support Team) who is augmented by the 8th Army and performs missions related to the ROK-US Union.The basic requirements are those aged 18 to 28 (born January 1, 1993 to December 31, 2003 as of 21), and those who are eligible for active duty as first to third graders of physical grades.You must also meet one or more of the qualification requirements, including English grades (TOEIC) 780 or higher, TEPS 380 or higher, TOEFL PBT 561 or higher, TOEFL IBT 83 or higher, and TOEIC speaking 140 or higher.

Comedian Sleepy has revealed the story of abandoning his permanent residency and enlisting.

Sleepy appeared as a guest with comedian Choi Sung-min on SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on October 4th.

On this day, the story of the father who sent his son to the army was introduced.

Asked by Kim Tae-gyun and Kim Min-kyung about the army, Sleepy replied, "I went to the Korean Augustion To the United States Army." "What's the difference there? Training," Kim said, while Sleepy explained, "I train with the US military and I'm almost American. The unit address is Los Angeles."

Sleepy also said of his parents' reaction when he joined the Korean Augustion To the United States Army, "My parents were in Mexico at the time and told me to go well."

"I thought it was something that I didn't have to go to the military in the first place," Kim said. Sleepy replied, "I had a sovereignty and I had citizenship in about two years, but I (forgotten) went."

"My great aunt kept calling me, and I kept coming to my house with my notice of admission. I kept calling my aunt and going to the army."

The Korean Augustion To the United States Army (KATUSA) is a Korean Army member (a member of the Korean Army Support Team) who is augmented by the 8th Army and performs missions related to the ROK-US Union. The basic requirements are those aged 18 to 28 (born January 1, 1993 to December 31, 2003 as of 21), and those who are eligible for active duty as first to third graders of physical grades. You must also meet one or more of the qualification requirements, including English grades (TOEIC) 780 or higher, TEPS 380 or higher, TOEFL PBT 561 or higher, TOEFL IBT 83 or higher, and TOEIC speaking 140 or higher.