Kim Seon-ho pre-molding photo controversy...nosing truth?

Actor Kim Seon-ho Before molding photos, the interest of netizens about nose molding is hot.This is because he was suspected of having nose-molded him.An online community has revealed a contrast photo of Kim Seon-ho during his past school days.In the public photos, Kim Seon-hos appearance in elementary school, high school, and college is contrasted and attracts attention.The photo was because it seemed to be slightly pressed unlike the current nose.However, Kim Seon-ho nose molding is not true and he is not known to have molded.Actor Kim Seon-ho was born in 1986 and graduated from Seoul National University of Arts and Broadcasting Entertainment. He made his debut in the CRT with KBS2 Kim Sang-jang in 2017.Kim Seon-hos appearances include Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha, Start Up, 1 night and 2 days Season 4, Get the Ghost, Ura Cha Waikiki 2, One hundred days Im crazy, There is a back.On the other hand, Actor Kim Seon-hos agency Salt Entertainment said on the 19th, I am sincerely sorry that I did not give you a quick position.We are currently aware of the facts of the anonymous article, and I would like to ask you to wait a little longer as the facts have not yet been clearly confirmed.A, who claims to be Ks ex-girlfriend, said on the online community Nate edition on the 17th, If humanity was garbage, I would not have made such a revelation.Mr. A said, I demanded a one-sided sacrifice because I forced abortion and became a star.He then referred to the popular Actor K as a garbage without conscience and guilt.If you commit to abortion as a bait to a promise you will not keep, it is an offence that violates your right to self-determination, he argued.I thought that the sacrifice of the people around me was natural because of the star disease of the other persons success, and I thought that everything was different from me because of the obsession with success, but I also made money, made advertisements, became stars, and became stars.
Actor Kim Seon-ho Before molding photos, the interest of netizens about nose molding is hot.This is because he was suspected of having nose-molded him.An online community has revealed a contrast photo of Kim Seon-ho during his past school days.In the public photos, Kim Seon-hos appearance in elementary school, high school, and college is contrasted and attracts attention.The photo was because it seemed to be slightly pressed unlike the current nose.However, Kim Seon-ho nose molding is not true and he is not known to have molded.Actor Kim Seon-ho was born in 1986 and graduated from Seoul National University of Arts and Broadcasting Entertainment. He made his debut in the CRT with KBS2 Kim Sang-jang in 2017.Kim Seon-hos appearances include Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha, Start Up, 1 night and 2 days Season 4, Get the Ghost, Ura Cha Waikiki 2, One hundred days Im crazy, There is a back.On the other hand, Actor Kim Seon-hos agency Salt Entertainment said on the 19th, I am sincerely sorry that I did not give you a quick position.We are currently aware of the facts of the anonymous article, and I would like to ask you to wait a little longer as the facts have not yet been clearly confirmed.A, who claims to be Ks ex-girlfriend, said on the online community Nate edition on the 17th, If humanity was garbage, I would not have made such a revelation.Mr. A said, I demanded a one-sided sacrifice because I forced abortion and became a star.He then referred to the popular Actor K as a garbage without conscience and guilt.If you commit to abortion as a bait to a promise you will not keep, it is an offence that violates your right to self-determination, he argued.I thought that the sacrifice of the people around me was natural because of the star disease of the other persons success, and I thought that everything was different from me because of the obsession with success, but I also made money, made advertisements, became stars, and became stars.

Actor Kim Seon-ho Before molding photos, the interest of netizens about nose molding is hot.

This is because he was suspected of having nose-molded him.

An online Community has revealed a contrast photo of Kim Seon-ho during his past school days.

In the public photos, Kim Seon-ho's appearance in elementary school, high school, and college is contrasted and attracts attention.

The photo was because it seemed to be slightly pressed unlike the current nose.

However, Kim Seon-ho nose molding is not true and he is not known to have molded.

Actor Kim Seon-ho was born in 1986 and graduated from Seoul National University of Arts and Broadcasting Entertainment. He made his debut in the CRT with KBS2 'Kim Sang-jang' in 2017.

Kim Seon-ho's appearances include 'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha', 'Start Up', '1 night and 2 days Season 4', 'Get the Ghost', 'Ura Cha Waikiki 2', 'One hundred days' I'm crazy, ' There is a back.

On the other hand, Actor Kim Seon-ho's agency Salt Entertainment said on the 19th, "I am sincerely sorry that I did not give you a quick position."

"We are currently aware of the facts of the anonymous article, and I would like to ask you to wait a little longer as the facts have not yet been clearly confirmed."

A, who claims to be K's ex-girlfriend, said on the online Community Nate edition on the 17th, "If humanity was garbage, I would not have made such a revelation."

Mr. A said, "I demanded a one-sided sacrifice because I forced abortion and became a star."

He then referred to the popular Actor K as "a garbage without conscience and guilt."

"If you commit to abortion as a bait to a promise you will not keep, it is an offence that violates your right to self-determination," he argued.

"I thought that the sacrifice of the people around me was natural because of the star disease of the other person's success, and I thought that everything was different from me because of the obsession with success, but I also made money, made advertisements, became stars, and became stars.