Kim Seon-ho ex-girlfriend "heartbreaks, apologizes"...first to delete Disclosure

A, who claimed to be Kim Seon-hos former GFriend, deleted the initial post.A post by Kim Seon-ho, who claimed to be a former GFriend of Kim Seon-ho, Disclosure of Kim Seon-hos Personal Life was deleted from online community.Mr. A posted on the online community on the 17th that he discloses the reality of KActor.Mr. A said that he had a pregnancy in August last year, and KActor recommended abortion on the pretext of his work.Mr. A said that KActor promised to marry after the work, but he had erased his traces after the abortion.Since then, KActor has been identified as Kim Seon-ho, and the controversy has grown.Kim Seon-ho said, I recently left a message in the fear of my first story about my name, and I met him with good feelings.In the process, I hurt him with my inconsiderate and inconsiderate behavior.  I wanted to meet him first and apologize first, but now I am waiting for that time without delivering a proper apology.I would like to apologize to him sincerely through this article. A said in his first post since Kim Seon-hos official position, I am sorry that I have caused unintended damage to many people because of my writing.I have a time that both I and he have truly loved, and I am not happy with his appearance that collapses for a moment due to some radical writing.I have been apologized to him, and I think there was a misunderstanding, and I hope that no more facts and other details will be known or that my or his story will not be reproduced.I feel heavy because I think this has caused a lot of damage to many people, he added.In addition, Mr. A predicted that he would post a post, and deleted the post early on the 21st.On the other hand, Mr. A said that he will take all possible legal measures against malicious reports, posts, and comments through his legal representative.

A, who claimed to be Kim Seon-ho's former GFriend, deleted the initial post.

A post by Kim Seon-ho, who claimed to be a former GFriend of Kim Seon-ho, Disclosure of Kim Seon-ho's Personal Life was deleted from online Community.

Mr. A posted on the online Community on the 17th that he discloses the reality of KActor. Mr. A said that he had a pregnancy in August last year, and KActor recommended abortion on the pretext of his work. Mr. A said that KActor promised to marry after the work, but he had erased his traces after the abortion.

Since then, KActor has been identified as Kim Seon-ho, and the controversy has grown. Kim Seon-ho said, "I recently left a message in the fear of my first story about my name, and I met him with good feelings. In the process, I hurt him with my inconsiderate and inconsiderate behavior. "" I wanted to meet him first and apologize first, but now I am waiting for that time without delivering a proper apology. I would like to apologize to him sincerely through this article. "

A said in his first post since Kim Seon-ho's official position, "I am sorry that I have caused unintended damage to many people because of my Writing. I have a time that both I and he have truly loved, and I am not happy with his appearance that collapses for a moment due to some radical Writing. I have been apologized to him, and I think there was a misunderstanding, and I hope that no more facts and other details will be known or that my or his story will not be reproduced. “I feel heavy because I think this has caused a lot of damage to many people,” he added.

In addition, Mr. A predicted that he would post a post, and deleted the post early on the 21st.

On the other hand, Mr. A said that he will take all possible legal measures against malicious reports, posts, and comments through his legal representative.