'KARA' Park Gyuri, Sonhart on pig painting..."Get a good feel."

Park Gyuri posted a picture on the 25th instagram with the article Thank you for seeing the artist Han Sang-yoons exhibition PIG POP!Park Gyuri visited an exhibition and took a commemorative photo in front of the picture. The netizens who saw it responded such as My sister is so beautiful and My work is fun.Meanwhile, Park Gyuri is currently appearing in the musical I Loved You.

Park Gyuri posted a picture on the 25th instagram with the article "Thank you for seeing the artist Han Sang-yoon's exhibition PIG POP!

Park Gyuri visited an exhibition and took a commemorative photo in front of the picture. The netizens who saw it responded such as "My sister is so beautiful" and "My work is fun".

Meanwhile, Park Gyuri is currently appearing in the musical 'I Loved You'.