'I raise you' Jung Chan, two children parenting for six years...Single Daddy trying

Jung Chan re-appeared on JTBC entertainment program Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th.On this day, Jung Chan responded to the interview with an overly friendly appearance and filled the studio with shock.Jung Chan said, Solo parenting 6 years ago, when the children were not seriously aware of the age, I was divorced because I just passed away. However, I was worried about the absence of my mother when I saw the growing children.Is it the way I do the parenting?I just did my Do best, but I thought I should get enough preventive shots before I went to society after I was 19 years old.

Jung Chan re-appeared on JTBC entertainment program 'Brave Solo parenting - I Raise' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th.

On this day, Jung Chan responded to the interview with an overly friendly appearance and filled the studio with shock. Jung Chan said, "Solo parenting 6 years ago, when the children were not seriously aware of the age, I was divorced because I just passed away." However, I was worried about the absence of my mother when I saw the growing children.

"Is it the way I do the parenting? I just did my Do best, but I thought I should get enough preventive shots before I went to society after I was 19 years old. "