"Divorce 6th Year" Jung Chan reveals home raised by two children alone "Academic atmosphere" admiration (I raise)

Solo Parenting 6th Year home of Jung Chan has been unveiledJTBCs Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise (hereinafter I Raise) broadcast on October 20, the daily life of actor Jung Chan, who recently appeared as a single Daddy guest, was revealed.This is the first time that the daily life of a single Daddy, a schoolchild, has been revealed in I Raise; Jung Chan is now raising her 10-year-old daughter and nine-year-old son alone.Jung Chan said, I divorced when the children were not seriously aware of it. He said he was worried about how much they would understand about the divorce.On the other hand, Jung Chans house and children of Bungbap were revealed.In particular, Jung Chan attracted attention by saying that he placed his desk in the center of the living room to form childrens study habits.
Solo Parenting 6th Year home of Jung Chan has been unveiledJTBCs Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise (hereinafter I Raise) broadcast on October 20, the daily life of actor Jung Chan, who recently appeared as a single Daddy guest, was revealed.This is the first time that the daily life of a single Daddy, a schoolchild, has been revealed in I Raise; Jung Chan is now raising her 10-year-old daughter and nine-year-old son alone.Jung Chan said, I divorced when the children were not seriously aware of it. He said he was worried about how much they would understand about the divorce.On the other hand, Jung Chans house and children of Bungbap were revealed.In particular, Jung Chan attracted attention by saying that he placed his desk in the center of the living room to form childrens study habits.

'Solo parenting 6th Year' home of Jung Chan has been unveiled

JTBC's "Brave Solo parenting - I Raise" (hereinafter I Raise) broadcast on October 20, the daily life of actor Jung Chan, who recently appeared as a single Daddy guest, was revealed.

This is the first time that the daily life of a single Daddy, a schoolchild, has been revealed in "I Raise"; Jung Chan is now raising her 10-year-old daughter and nine-year-old son alone.

Jung Chan said, "I divorced when the children were not seriously aware of it." He said he was worried about how much they would understand about the divorce.

On the other hand, Jung Chan's house and children of Bungbap were revealed. In particular, Jung Chan attracted attention by saying that he placed his desk in the center of the living room to form children's study habits.