"TV Cultwo Show" Pak Se-ri "Chan Ho Park, I've never seen him before.

Pak Se-ri recalls first meeting with Chan Ho ParkOn October 5, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show talked with Special DJ Yoo Min-sang, guest Pak Se-ri and Han Yumi.On this day, when Pak Se-ri talked about pumpkin among the foods he disliked, a listener asked, Do you hate it because of Chanho Park?Thats absolutely not it, Pak Se-ri recalled her first meeting with Chan Ho Park.Pak Se-ri said, I came to Korea in 98 and was sick. I was in the hospital and there was a lot of news.I never did it at that time, but its the first time (in the hospital), he said.When everyone was surprised that Chan Ho Park had come to the hospital even though he had no friendship, Pak Se-ri said, (Ive never seen him), he came. I didnt know.I didnt even know you were in Korea. I was lying down because I was so sick, and he said a lot about it.I have a lot of good words, but I can not remember because I am sick.

Pak Se-ri recalls first meeting with Chan Ho Park

On October 5, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' talked with Special DJ Yoo Min-sang, guest Pak Se-ri and Han Yumi.

On this day, when Pak Se-ri talked about pumpkin among the foods he disliked, a listener asked, "Do you hate it because of Chanho Park?" "That's absolutely not it," Pak Se-ri recalled her first meeting with Chan Ho Park.

Pak Se-ri said, "I came to Korea in '98 and was sick. I was in the hospital and there was a lot of news. I never did it at that time, but it's the first time (in the hospital)," he said.

When everyone was surprised that Chan Ho Park had come to the hospital even though he had no friendship, Pak Se-ri said, "(I've never seen him), he came. I didn't know. I didn't even know you were in Korea. I was lying down because I was so sick, and he said a lot about it. I have a lot of good words, but I can not remember because I am sick. "