Choi Ye-bin "lost all property with Voice phishing, I was acquainted with a prosecutor" (Men on a Mission')

Actor Choi Ye-bin has confessed to the memory of losing all his property after being voice phishing.On JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on the 16th, Choi Ye-bin said, I was a voice phishing before my debut.I told him the name of a test, but when I hit the green search window, he came out. I talked for an hour. Choi Ye-bin said: It was a really tough time before my debut at the time, when I had 900,000 won in my bankbook ... I would have doubted if I had asked you to send it in money.But he bought a cultural gift certificate with the money and asked him to give him a serial number. Since that day, the account balance has been 0 won. Choi Ye-bin said, At first, I thought I had a prosecutor who knew now, and I knew that I was late in Voice phishing. I thought I should go to the biggest police station.However, when I arrived, there was a victim who suffered damage to the same name test at the same time as me.

Actor Choi Ye-bin has confessed to the memory of losing all his property after being Voice phishing.

On JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcast on the 16th, Choi Ye-bin said, "I was a Voice phishing before my debut. I told him the name of a test, but when I hit the green search window, he came out. I talked for an hour. "

Choi Ye-bin said: "It was a really tough time before my debut at the time, when I had 900,000 won in my bankbook ... I would have doubted if I had asked you to send it in money. But he bought a cultural gift certificate with the money and asked him to give him a serial number. Since that day, the account balance has been 0 won. "

Choi Ye-bin said, "At first, I thought I had a prosecutor who knew now, and I knew that I was late in Voice phishing." I thought I should go to the biggest police station. However, when I arrived, there was a victim who suffered damage to the same name test at the same time as me. "