Choi Sung-bong admits he is "false cancer fighter" .."heart deep atonement"

Choi Sung-bong sent an apology on the 29th.In his apology, he said, I sincerely apologize for the social wave and great disappointment.I am not currently battling cancer, and all of the diagnostic facts of thyroid cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, lung and liver and kidney metastasis except Melencolia I disease disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder are false facts. I sincerely atone for the false hypocrisy and scandal of cancer against all those who have sincerely supported me.I am sorry to be bowed to the many cancer patients who are still suffering from Haru and the bereaved families who have left the world with cancer. Hi, this is Choi Sung-bong.First, I sincerely apologize for the social wave and great disappointment over the controversy over the authenticity of Choi Sung-bongs false cancer battle reported in the media.I am not currently battling cancer, and all of the diagnosed facts of thyroid cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, lung, liver and kidney metastasis except for the major Melencolia I disease disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder reported above are false facts.I sincerely atone for the false hypocrisy and controversy of cancer disease to all those who have given me the excessive modifier of Icon of Hope for 10 years since the airing of Korea Gad Talent in 2011, and sincerely apologize for the fact that I am deeply sorry for the many cancer victims who are still suffering from Haru and the bereaved families who have left the world with cancer. Yes, sir.I sincerely apologize to all those who have believed and supported me for 10 years for the shock and disappointment caused by false cancer.I have been trying hard to overcome the trauma experience of my childhood, which I have been in need for your support for the past 10 years, but I have not been able to live a happy life.I tried my best to live a life that is not ashamed of the modifier Icon of Hope that you gave me, but I am always anxious and painful about where to give meaning and value to life.I have been eating dozens of Moy Yat pills for decades with only one desire to sing, but my reality is that I have a Melencolia I feeling and hurt that I do not know where to come from, and a hellish life that I want to organize Moy Yat life.I would like you to believe that I was sincere every moment of my heart to say that I am sincerely grateful and sorry to all those who have counted and treated me like my family for 10 years.I will not dream of wanting to sing and put everything down now, and I will live a life of reflecting on the low place, not the musician Choi Sung-bong.I am currently working at a local restaurant to return the donations I received from you.Even if it takes some time, I will pay you back your donations for the rest of my life and repent for the rest of my life.Even if my explanation is an anecdote of the shepherd boy, there is nothing to say, but there is one thing I would like to ask you for the last time.I would like to ask you for the last time that you do not look at my 32-year life as a false gaze through rumors floating around.I sincerely thank all those who have read this article and sincerely apologize for the deceitful hypocrisy of false cancer to all those who have supported me, and the great disappointment and social controversy.Im sorry.Choi Sung-bong.Photo: Choi Sung-bong

Choi Sung-bong sent an apology on the 29th.

In his apology, he said, "I sincerely apologize for the social wave and great disappointment. I am not currently battling cancer, and all of the diagnostic facts of thyroid cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, lung and liver and kidney metastasis except Melencolia I disease disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder are false facts. "

"I sincerely atone for the false hypocrisy and scandal of cancer against all those who have sincerely supported me. I am sorry to be bowed to the many cancer patients who are still suffering from Haru and the bereaved families who have left the world with cancer. "

Hi, this is Choi Sung-bong.

First, I sincerely apologize for the social wave and great disappointment over the controversy over the authenticity of 'Choi Sung-bong's false cancer battle' reported in the media. I am not currently battling cancer, and all of the diagnosed facts of thyroid cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, lung, liver and kidney metastasis except for the major Melencolia I disease disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder reported above are false facts.

I sincerely atone for the false hypocrisy and controversy of 'cancer disease' to all those who have given me the excessive modifier of 'Icon of Hope' for 10 years since the airing of 'Korea Gad Talent' in 2011, and sincerely apologize for the fact that I am deeply sorry for the many cancer victims who are still suffering from Haru and the bereaved families who have left the world with cancer. Yes, sir.

I sincerely apologize to all those who have believed and supported me for 10 years for the shock and disappointment caused by 'false cancer'. I have been trying hard to overcome the trauma experience of my childhood, which I have been in need for your support for the past 10 years, but I have not been able to live a happy life.

I tried my best to live a life that is not ashamed of the modifier 'Icon of Hope' that you gave me, but I am always anxious and painful about where to give meaning and value to life.

I have been eating dozens of Moy Yat pills for decades with only one desire to sing, but my reality is that I have a Melencolia I feeling and hurt that I do not know where to come from, and a hellish life that I want to organize Moy Yat life. I would like you to believe that I was sincere every moment of my heart to say that I am sincerely grateful and sorry to all those who have counted and treated me like my family for 10 years. I will not dream of wanting to sing and put everything down now, and I will live a life of reflecting on the low place, not the musician Choi Sung-bong.

I am currently working at a local restaurant to return the donations I received from you. Even if it takes some time, I will pay you back your donations for the rest of my life and repent for the rest of my life.

Even if my explanation is an anecdote of the "shepherd boy," there is nothing to say, but there is one thing I would like to ask you for the last time. I would like to ask you for the last time that you do not look at my 32-year life as a false gaze through rumors floating around.

I sincerely thank all those who have read this article and sincerely apologize for the deceitful hypocrisy of "false cancer" to all those who have supported me, and the great disappointment and social controversy.

I'm sorry.

Choi Sung-bong.

Photo: Choi Sung-bong