All The Butlers' Oh Eun Young, Human Relations Agonizing Solution ..Oh Nami Lee Dong-gook and Resolving Women's Angry

On the 17th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, two special features of Oh Eun Young Doctorates escape from the heart crisis were broadcast.On this day, Oh Eun Young Doctorates troubles were consulted. Oh Eun Young Doctorate was fortunate to penetrate the constipation of the mind in a secret cow.Today, I plan to learn how to get along well with others, Oh Doctorate said.The first troubled woman said, If someone asks me, I can not refuse. There is YES disease. Lee Seung-gi, who was worried, said, Everyone with YES disease is the same.He said, I can not ask for help from others, he said. That will be the most stressful.I can not tell you to lend me money, she said. I lent 30 million won. The girl said, I heard that my friends had a good complex.The troubled woman was Oh Nami, who confessed, Im worried that I cant open my troubles to the Boy friend.I just want to give Boy friends good energy, he added.Oh Doctorate said, Mr. Nami wants to be a good person for others, so he wants to show a good appearance. Mr. Nami is a good person as it is.It is a problem related to self-esteem, he said. I need pride in myself. He advised, If someone asks me to borrow money, send me a pre-registered letter.The second trouble was the troubles of the reason. The identity of the troubled man was the martial champion Ko Seok-hyun.I had a Confessions for my favorite girl when I was an elementary school student, but the gift I gave at the Confessions came as it was, he said.Oh Doctorate was fortunate to say, It is masculine on the outside, but the original tendency is delicate and emotional.When I was a child, I felt shame (for Mr. Ko Seek-hyen) and I felt embarrassed or ashamed at the meeting with reason, and I felt anxiety like that, he said.Oh Doctorate advised Ko Seok-hyun to speak the trembling feelings as they are.The third troubled woman told her twin sister about her jealous troubles. Lee Dong-gooks daughter, Lee Jae-shi, was the identity of the troubled woman.Lee Jae-shi said frankly, I was happy to win Jae-ah as a twin sister, but (the family) has a lot of interest.Lee Dong-gook, who heard his daughters troubles, said, I was surprised that Jash was jealous of Jae-ah.Ive told my mom (jealous about my brother) and I never told my dad, Lee said.Oh Doctorate said, Jash is a curious child. If parents like to keep one steady, they will not support their parents even if they are interested.Lee Dong-gook was nervous that he was almost in a chaotic atmosphere.Lee Dong-gook mentioned the style of presenting solutions instead of empathizing; while Lee Jae-shi said, I really want you to empathize with me.Oh Doctorate was lucky that the owner of the mind is right to solve the problem.The meaning of knowing your mind means that even if you and my heart are different, I understand your heart, he advised.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters.It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

On the 17th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, two special features of Oh Eun Young Doctorate's escape from the heart crisis were broadcast.

On this day, Oh Eun Young Doctorate's troubles were consulted. Oh Eun Young Doctorate was fortunate to "penetrate the constipation of the mind in a secret cow." "Today, I plan to learn how to get along well with others," Oh Doctorate said.

The first troubled woman said, "If someone asks me, I can not refuse." "There is YES disease." Lee Seung-gi, who was worried, said, "Everyone with YES disease is the same." He said, "I can not ask for help from others," he said. "That will be the most stressful."

"I can not tell you to lend me money," she said. "I lent 30 million won." The girl said, "I heard that my friends had a good complex."

The troubled woman was Oh Nami, who confessed, "I'm worried that I can't open my troubles to the Boy friend." "I just want to give Boy friends good energy," he added.

Oh Doctorate said, "Mr. Nami wants to be a good person for others, so he wants to show a good appearance." "Mr. Nami is a good person as it is." "It is a problem related to self-esteem," he said. "I need pride in myself." He advised, "If someone asks me to borrow money, send me a pre-registered letter."

The second trouble was the troubles of the reason. The identity of the troubled man was the martial champion Ko Seok-hyun. "I had a Confessions for my favorite girl when I was an elementary school student, but the gift I gave at the Confessions came as it was," he said.

Oh Doctorate was fortunate to say, "It is masculine on the outside, but the original tendency is delicate and emotional." "When I was a child, I felt shame (for Mr. Ko Seek-hyen) and I felt embarrassed or ashamed at the meeting with reason, and I felt anxiety like that," he said. Oh Doctorate advised Ko Seok-hyun to "speak the trembling feelings as they are."

The third troubled woman told her twin sister about her jealous troubles. Lee Dong-gook's daughter, Lee Jae-shi, was the identity of the troubled woman. Lee Jae-shi said frankly, "I was happy to win Jae-ah as a twin sister, but (the family) has a lot of interest."

Lee Dong-gook, who heard his daughter's troubles, said, "I was surprised that Jash was jealous of Jae-ah." "I've told my mom (jealous about my brother) and I never told my dad," Lee said.

Oh Doctorate said, "Jash is a curious child." "If parents like to keep one steady, they will not support their parents even if they are interested." Lee Dong-gook was nervous that he was "almost in a chaotic atmosphere."

Lee Dong-gook mentioned the style of presenting solutions instead of empathizing; while Lee Jae-shi said, "I really want you to empathize with me."

Oh Doctorate was lucky that "the owner of the mind is right to solve the problem." "The meaning of knowing your mind means that even if you and my heart are different, I understand your heart," he advised.

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture