Ahn Jae-hyun, who made himself after divorce... "stressed" to 11% body fat's abdominal muscles ('Exercise genius')

Fijical of actor Ahn Jae-hyun has been released.In the TVN entertainment Exercise Genius Ahn Jae-hyun, which was first broadcast on the 1st, Na Young-Seok PD and Ahn Jae-hyun were meeting to make new Exercise contents.I only knew that I learned Exercise, said Ahn Jae-hyun, who said, I have not recovered from the spring at that time, so my right foot is still sick.Na Young-Seok PD said, Thats spring, now its autumn.Then, an exercise video of Ahn Jae-hyun was released. Na Young-Seok PD said, It is not a muscle joke.We got the concept wrong, said Ahn Jae-hyun, who confessed, but this is not a good muscle, its a combination of stresses.Ahn Jae-hyun closed his eyes and thought about learning one every week and asked which arm and leg were comfortable, I do not think there is a bridge, he said.When I mentioned basketball and volleyball, saying that there is an Exercise I want to do, Ahn Jae-hyun laughed when he said, Quilt is enough.As a result of the Fijical measurements conducted ahead of the full-scale Exercise, Ahn Jae-hyun was 186cm tall, 77kg in weight and 11% in body fat.What were worried about is whether Jae Jae-i can kick the ball at once when he told us to kick it from now on, PD Na Young-seok said seriously.So Ahn Jae-hyun moved his finger and replied, I think its too difficult?Since then, Ahn Jae-hyun has asked whether he was good at running long, saying, I did not like to go into the sand on my shoes. He confessed that he did not want to be pressured to push his arms.The volleyball is sore. Na Young-Seok PD is in a menbung saying, Oh, what is it!Meanwhile, Ahn Jae-hyun recently returned to the tibbing original Shin Seo-yugi Special Spring Camp after divorce from actor Koo Hye-sun.
Fijical of actor Ahn Jae-hyun has been released.In the TVN entertainment Exercise Genius Ahn Jae-hyun, which was first broadcast on the 1st, Na Young-Seok PD and Ahn Jae-hyun were meeting to make new Exercise contents.I only knew that I learned Exercise, said Ahn Jae-hyun, who said, I have not recovered from the spring at that time, so my right foot is still sick.Na Young-Seok PD said, Thats spring, now its autumn.Then, an exercise video of Ahn Jae-hyun was released. Na Young-Seok PD said, It is not a muscle joke.We got the concept wrong, said Ahn Jae-hyun, who confessed, but this is not a good muscle, its a combination of stresses.Ahn Jae-hyun closed his eyes and thought about learning one every week and asked which arm and leg were comfortable, I do not think there is a bridge, he said.When I mentioned basketball and volleyball, saying that there is an Exercise I want to do, Ahn Jae-hyun laughed when he said, Quilt is enough.As a result of the Fijical measurements conducted ahead of the full-scale Exercise, Ahn Jae-hyun was 186cm tall, 77kg in weight and 11% in body fat.What were worried about is whether Jae Jae-i can kick the ball at once when he told us to kick it from now on, PD Na Young-seok said seriously.So Ahn Jae-hyun moved his finger and replied, I think its too difficult?Since then, Ahn Jae-hyun has asked whether he was good at running long, saying, I did not like to go into the sand on my shoes. He confessed that he did not want to be pressured to push his arms.The volleyball is sore. Na Young-Seok PD is in a menbung saying, Oh, what is it!Meanwhile, Ahn Jae-hyun recently returned to the tibbing original Shin Seo-yugi Special Spring Camp after divorce from actor Koo Hye-sun.

Fijical of actor Ahn Jae-hyun has been released.

In the TVN entertainment 'Exercise Genius Ahn Jae-hyun', which was first broadcast on the 1st, Na Young-seok PD and Ahn Jae-hyun were meeting to make new Exercise contents.

"I only knew that I learned Exercise," said Ahn Jae-hyun, who said, "I have not recovered from the spring at that time, so my right foot is still sick." Na Young-seok PD said, "That's spring, now it's autumn."

Then, an Exercise video of Ahn Jae-hyun was released. Na Young-seok PD said, "It is not a muscle joke. “We got the concept wrong,” said Ahn Jae-hyun, who confessed, “but this is not a good muscle, it’s a combination of stresses.”

Ahn Jae-hyun closed his eyes and thought about "learning one every week" and asked which arm and leg were comfortable, "I do not think there is a bridge," he said. When I mentioned basketball and volleyball, saying that there is an Exercise I want to do, Ahn Jae-hyun laughed when he said, "Quilt is enough."

As a result of the Fijical measurements conducted ahead of the full-scale Exercise, Ahn Jae-hyun was 186cm tall, 77kg in weight and 11% in body fat. "What we're worried about is whether Jae Jae-i can kick the ball at once when he told us to kick it from now on," PD Na Young-seok said seriously.

So Ahn Jae-hyun moved his finger and replied, "I think it's too difficult?" Since then, Ahn Jae-hyun has asked whether he was good at running long, saying, "I did not like to go into the sand on my shoes." He confessed that he did not want to be pressured to push his arms. The volleyball is sore. Na Young-seok PD is in a menbung saying, "Oh, what is it!"

Meanwhile, Ahn Jae-hyun recently returned to the tibbing original 'Shin Seo-yugi Special Spring Camp' after divorce from actor Koo Hye-sun.