'36kg loss' Yo Jae Hwan "Panic disorder on depression...Neurology "extreme Choices Possible Level"

Seoul = = songwriter and singer Yoo Jae Hwan has been honest about depression and Panic disorder.In the TV Chosun entertainment program Wife Card Written Man broadcasted on the 12th, Neurology Jung Jae-hoon appeared and introduced the Panic disorder that was caused by the Corona 19 situation.On this day, Dr. Jung Jae-hoon conducted an inspection related to depression against the Wakanam panels in advance.Dr Jung Jae-hoon told Yoo Jae Hwan, If you have a depression diagnosis score of 23 or more, you will see it as serious.Also, anxiety was also inspected, which resulted in 62 points.Yoo Jae Hwan said, I was in the process of depression treatment and thought I was overcoming it, but I was surprised to see the score.Dr. Jung Jae-hoon surprised me by diagnosing that I think I can do extreme Choices if I score that much, and recommending hospitalization.Yoo Jae Hwan also said he was suffering Panic disorders in addition to depression.I feel a fear of extreme death because my heart is beating quickly, my breath is blocked, my hands and feet are shaking, and my breathing is not good, said Jung Jae-hoon, who heard this, about Panic disorder symptoms. It is a pain that is hard to understand if I do not experience it.Yoo Jae Hwan said, And I have been panicking while listening to others.If someone tells a stressful story, it feels like it is to me. There is a panic attack at a moment.So I can not see movies or dramas well, he said. I can not hear the farewell song anymore. Meanwhile, Yoo Jae Hwan made his debut as a singer in 2008 and then appeared on MBC entertainment program Infinite Challenge in 2015 to announce his name.He recently made headlines with news of the 36kg loss.

SeoUL = = songwriter and singer Yoo Jae Hwan has been honest about depression and Panic disorder.

In the TV Chosun entertainment program 'Wife Card Written Man' broadcasted on the 12th, Neurology Jung Jae-hoon appeared and introduced the Panic disorder that was caused by the 'Corona 19' situation.

On this day, Dr. Jung Jae-hoon conducted an Inspection related to depression against the 'Wakanam' panels in advance. Dr Jung Jae-hoon told Yoo Jae Hwan, "If you have a depression diagnosis score of 23 or more, you will see it as serious. Also, anxiety was also inspected, which resULted in 62 points.

Yoo Jae Hwan said, "I was in the process of depression treatment and thought I was overcoming it, but I was surprised to see the score."

Dr. Jung Jae-hoon surprised me by diagnosing that "I think I can do extreme Choices if I score that much," and recommending hospitalization.

Yoo Jae Hwan also said he was "suffering Panic disorders in addition to depression."

"I feel a fear of extreme death because my heart is beating quickly, my breath is blocked, my hands and feet are shaking, and my breathing is not good," said Jung Jae-hoon, who heard this, about Panic disorder symptoms. "It is a pain that is hard to understand if I do not experience it."

Yoo Jae Hwan said, "And I have been panicking while listening to others. If someone tells a stressfUL story, it feels like it is to me. "There is a panic attack at a moment. So I can not see movies or dramas well, "he said." I can not hear the farewell song anymore. "

Meanwhile, Yoo Jae Hwan made his debut as a singer in 2008 and then appeared on MBC entertainment program 'Infinite Challenge' in 2015 to announce his name. He recently made headlines with news of the 36kg loss.