Yoshihiro Akiyama Shiho Yano, Sense Autumn Fashion ..Sleeper is perfect ratio

Yiho Yano, wife and model of mixed martial arts player Yoshihiro Akiyama, reported on the latest.Shiho Yano posted a picture on his instagram on the 15th with an article entitled I want to wear a dress I bought in summer, and I want to wear a cardigan in the fall.Shiho Yano in the public photo is posing indoors boasting the ratio of 8th grade and beauty.Meanwhile, Yoshihiro Akiyama married Shiho Yano, a Japanese top model, in 2009 and gave birth to Chu in 2011.Photo: Yao Shiho SNS

Yiho Yano, wife and model of mixed martial arts player Yoshihiro Akiyama, reported on the latest.

Shiho Yano posted a picture on his instagram on the 15th with an article entitled "I want to wear a dress I bought in summer, and I want to wear a cardigan in the fall."

Shiho Yano in the public photo is posing indoors boasting the ratio of 8th grade and beauty.

Meanwhile, Yoshihiro Akiyama married Shiho Yano, a Japanese top model, in 2009 and gave birth to Chu in 2011.

Photo: Yao Shiho SNS