Yoshihiro Akiyama "Shiho Yano pictorial, correct but pretty" candid

Seoul = = Yoshihiro Akiyama showed his affection for Shiho Yano and attracted attention.On the 14th, SBS Ugly Our Little appeared with mixed martial arts player Yoshihiro Akiyama.I had a lot of love, Im 11 years old in Korea, Yoshihiro Akiyama said on the day.Shin Dong-yup said, People talk about Yoshihiro Akiyama a lot, but love seems to ask a lot of stories.Yoshihiro Akiyama said, As soon as I see me, love asks me. How big is it, how well you are eating?Of course I answer well, but I would like you to ask Yoshihiro Akiyama first. Shin Dong-yup said, I have a little love to talk about when I came out.Seo Jang-hoon asked if her daughter knew her fathers job, Yoshihiro Akiyama said: I dont know specifically but I know to some extent.I recently told him that I was caught in a match, but I was not happy to see his face. He said he did not want to go into a world of games. What would you do if Love became a fighter? Shin Dong-yup asked.Yoshihiro Akiyama, who sighed deeply, sighed again after saying, If you really want to do it, you have to push it.Shin Dong-yup asked if she was still thrilled to see her wife Shiho Yano.I have a little correction when I look at the picture, but I still think, Its pretty, Yoshihiro Akiyama said. Seo Jang-hoon asked how it was at home.Yoshihiro Akiyama laughed, saying, There are many Naggings at home. What is Nagging the most?Yoshihiro Akiyama said: I am an athlete, so I have to sleep well when I sleep; I sleep a lot when I dont have exercise in the morning, but I wake up at 6 to 7 oclock.Even if you can not sleep more because it is hard, you open the curtains. Nagging is not a joke. Yoshihiro Akiyama said he had been tormented by Shiho Yano because of another man.Yoshihiro Akiyama said: I used to see Jung Woo-sung and I kept saying it was cool next door, of course it is cool, I admit it.Once or twice, I honestly understand, but I do it three times, four times, five times, six times.

Seoul = = Yoshihiro Akiyama showed his affection for Shiho Yano and attracted attention.

On the 14th, SBS 'Ugly Our Little' appeared with mixed martial arts player Yoshihiro Akiyama.

"I had a lot of love, I'm 11 years old in Korea," Yoshihiro Akiyama said on the day. Shin Dong-yup said, "People talk about Yoshihiro Akiyama a lot, but love seems to ask a lot of stories." Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "As soon as I see me, love asks me. How big is it, how well you are eating? Of course I answer well, but I would like you to ask Yoshihiro Akiyama first. " Shin Dong-yup said, "I have a little love to talk about when I came out."

Seo Jang-hoon asked if her daughter knew her father's job, Yoshihiro Akiyama said: "I don't know specifically but I know to some extent. I recently told him that I was caught in a match, but I was not happy to see his face. He said he did not want to go into a world of games. " "What would you do if Love became a fighter?" Shin Dong-yup asked. Yoshihiro Akiyama, who sighed deeply, sighed again after saying, "If you really want to do it, you have to push it."

Shin Dong-yup asked if she was still thrilled to see her wife Shiho Yano. "I have a little correction when I look at the picture, but I still think, 'It's pretty,'" Yoshihiro Akiyama said. Seo Jang-hoon asked how it was at home. Yoshihiro Akiyama laughed, saying, "There are many Naggings at home." What is Nagging the most? Yoshihiro Akiyama said: "I am an athlete, so I have to sleep well when I sleep; I sleep a lot when I don't have exercise in the morning, but I wake up at 6 to 7 o'clock. Even if you can not sleep more because it is hard, you open the curtains. Nagging is not a joke. "

Yoshihiro Akiyama said he had been tormented by Shiho Yano because of another man. Yoshihiro Akiyama said: "I used to see Jung Woo-sung and I kept saying it was cool next door, of course it is cool, I admit it. Once or twice, I honestly understand, but I do it three times, four times, five times, six times. "