Yoon Seok-ryul "Jeon Duhwan life imprisonment The Judgment...I took refuge in the Armored car & gunman Soldiers" (All The Butlers')

In All The Butlers, Yoon Seok-ryul told the 20s that he had a life imprint The Judgment in a mock trial against Jean Duhwan.On the 19th SBS entertainment All The Butlers, the first presidential candidate featured on the presidential candidate, Yoon Seok-ryul was dug up.On the day, he visited the house of candidate Yoon Seok-ryul and went to the main point.When asked whether Yoon Seok-ryul had left the presidency for the top model, he said, I retired, and the reason for my resignation was humiliation to keep my two-year term. It is difficult to decide on running, I decided to run after Django because I have never done politics.The first keyword was the release of the Ssam Chicken chronicle.I do not have loyalty to people, he said, I do not have to be loyal to human resources, I have to respect it, I have always advised new prosecutors.Especially about the chronicle of fighting the presidents, he said, I did not do Top Model to the president and there is no reason.I do not have time to fight with the president or the president, he said. It is much more secure to be on the side of the law than the side of power, and all the people should be equal.If you do not deal with the illegality of the power, you can not tell the people to keep the law, and society is in turmoil.It is not a matter of choice, how much principle you do the investigation for the power. Lee Seung-gi said that the beginning of the chicken was started from the Jean Duhwan regime before the inspection, and Yoon Seok-ryul said, When I was in school, there was a mock trial just before 5.18, when I was under control. College students started to sit in all states, I stood the trial trial, and I Judgmented the Jeon Duhwan life imprisonment, which was indicted for the kidnapping.I wanted to do that, but the emergency martial law was expanded to all states, and Armored car and gun Soldiers stood in front of the university, and I was fleeing to Gangneung because of the mock trial.In particular, Yoon Seok-ryul, who was relegated a lot, said, When I was being driven to province, I bought food at the mart, ate food at the office, and ate more cooking skills. I once thought that I would go and have fun when I had a provision.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

In All The Butlers', Yoon Seok-ryul told the 20s that he had a life imprint The Judgment in a mock trial against Jean Duhwan.

On the 19th SBS entertainment All The Butlers', the first presidential candidate featured on the presidential candidate, Yoon Seok-ryul was dug up.

On the day, he visited the house of candidate Yoon Seok-ryul and went to the main point. When asked whether Yoon Seok-ryul had left the presidency for the Top Model, he said, "I retired, and the reason for my resignation was humiliation to keep my two-year term." "It is difficult to decide on running, I decided to run after Django because I have never done politics."

The first keyword was the release of the "Ssam Chicken" chronicle. "I do not have loyalty to people," he said, "I do not have to be loyal to human resources, I have to respect it, I have always advised new prosecutors."

Especially about the chronicle of fighting the presidents, he said, "I did not do Top Model to the president and there is no reason. "I do not have time to fight with the president or the president," he said. "It is much more secure to be on the side of the law than the side of power, and all the people should be equal."

"If you do not deal with the illegality of the power, you can not tell the people to keep the law, and society is in turmoil.

It is not a matter of choice, how much principle you do the investigation for the power. "

Lee Seung-gi said that the beginning of the chicken was started from the Jean Duhwan regime before the inspection, and Yoon Seok-ryul said, "When I was in school, there was a mock trial just before 5.18, when I was under control." "College students started to sit in All states, "I stood the trial trial, and I Judgmented the Jeon Duhwan life imprisonment, which was indicted for the kidnapping."

"I wanted to do that, but the emergency martial law was expanded to All states, and Armored car and gun Soldiers stood in front of the university, and I was fleeing to Gangneung because of the mock trial."

In particular, Yoon Seok-ryul, who was relegated a lot, said, "When I was being driven to province, I bought food at the mart, ate food at the office, and ate more cooking skills." "I once thought that I would go and have fun when I had a provision."

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture