'The Last Godfather' Kim Kap-soo "son Jang Min-Ho, I'm proud of everything"

The Last Godfather Kim Kap-soo boasted of son Jang Min-Ho.On the morning of the 1st, KBS2 The New Family Relationship Certificate The Last Godfather (hereinafter referred to as The Last Godfather) was held online production presentation.Kim Kap-soo said, Im not bored. If you are bored, you can say, Minho, sing a song. He laughed, Its a karaoke room that walks around.As you know, Minho has dreamed of a singer since he was very young and is a friend who has done various genres.I am very proud of it, and I am very proud of it. Kim Kap-soo, in particular, said, Im proud to be able to always entertain me, Im proud of everything, because Im handsome and tall and much better than I am.Minhos boast is endless.

'The Last Godfather' Kim Kap-soo boasted of son Jang Min-Ho.

On the morning of the 1st, KBS2 'The New Family Relationship Certificate The Last Godfather' (hereinafter referred to as 'The Last Godfather') was held online production presentation.

Kim Kap-soo said, “I’m not bored. If you are bored, you can say, ‘Minho, sing a song.’” He laughed, “It’s a karaoke room that walks around.”

"As you know, Minho has dreamed of a singer since he was very young and is a Friend who has done various genres. I am very proud of it, and I am very proud of it. "

Kim Kap-soo, in particular, said, “I’m proud to be able to always entertain me, I’m proud of everything, because I’m handsome and tall and much better than I am. Minho's boast is endless. "