'Sweet Life' Lovely Dojaehak Jung Moon-sung "Family Work, End Is I Too Much and Too Much"

TVN Drama Sweet Doctor Season 2 Thoracic Surgery The Resident Theory of the Dojak, Actor Jung Moon-sung, reported the end testimony.Jung Moon-sung said through his agency Blossom Entertainment on September 17, Hello, Jung Moon-sung.I feel sorry for the fact that I live in a small time as a ceramics, and the end is a lot empty and sad.My doctors life is now like a friend to me, and I think it has become a family-like work.We received much more love from viewers than our love.I am sincerely grateful to all of you who have always supported and loved our Drama, all the actors in the work, the bishop, and the staff. Finally, he said, This beautiful Drama will be remembered for a long time in any form, so I do not think it is the last time.I will always pray for your health and happiness. Thank you.Jung Moon-sung was loved by viewers by playing a role in invigorating the decomposition drama with the late thoracic surgery The Resident Taoist.He also received the old-fashionedness and clearness of his major professor, Jung Kyung-ho (played by Kim Jun-wan), and he delightfully painted a tit-for-tat chemi with his side.Here, I listened to the patients words and thought, as well as seriousness as a doctor, as well as a calm and humane aspect.Jung Moon-sung will show a reverse charm 180 degrees different from his previous work as Jang Cheon-woo, a veiled figure, in MBC Drama Black Sun, which is scheduled to be broadcast for the first time on the 17th.

TVN Drama 'Sweet Doctor Season 2' Thoracic Surgery The Resident Theory of the Dojak, Actor Jung Moon-sung, reported the End testimony.

Jung Moon-sung said through his agency Blossom Entertainment on September 17, "Hello, Jung Moon-sung. I feel sorry for the fact that I live in a small time as a ceramics, and the End is a lot empty and sad. "My doctor's life is now like a friEnd to me, and I think it has become a family-like work."

"We received much more love from viewers than our love. I am sincerely grateful to all of you who have always supported and loved our Drama, all the Actors in the work, the bishop, and the staff. "

Finally, he said, "This beautiful Drama will be remembered for a long time in any form, so I do not think it is the last time. I will always pray for your health and happiness. Thank you.”

Jung Moon-sung was loved by viewers by playing a role in invigorating the decomposition Drama with the late thoracic surgery The Resident Taoist.

He also received the old-fashionedness and clearness of his major professor, Jung Kyung-ho (played by Kim Jun-wan), and he delightfully painted a tit-for-tat chemi with his side.

Here, I listened to the patients' words and thought, as well as seriousness as a doctor, as well as a calm and humane aspect.

Jung Moon-sung will show a reverse charm 180 degrees different from his previous work as Jang Cheon-woo, a veiled figure, in MBC Drama Black Sun, which is scheduled to be broadcast for the first time on the 17th.