Shin Seung Hun, Earth 2 report..."Preservatives are beautiful."

Shin Seung Hun posted a picture on the 28th instagram with the article Earth 2 report!     In the photo, Shin Seung Hun is staring at the camera wearing a shirt.The netizen who saw this was accompanied by comments such as I am very happy for my brother, Preservatives are beautiful and I will make a sound.Meanwhile, Shin Seung Hun, born in 1966, made his debut with his first album You in the Smile in 1990, and released his 30th anniversary special album My Personas last year.

Shin Seung Hun posted a picture on the 28th instagram with the article "Earth 2 report! "

In the photo, Shin Seung Hun is staring at the camera wearing a shirt. The netizen who saw this was accompanied by Comments such as "I am very happy for my brother", "Preservatives are beautiful" and "I will make a sound".

Meanwhile, Shin Seung Hun, born in 1966, made his debut with his first album "You in the Smile" in 1990, and released his 30th anniversary special album "My Personas" last year.