SF9 Young Bin, Idol's Weight to Feel Bonely

Group SF9 Young Bin bowed its head after controversy erupted over comments about a new corona virus infection (COVID-19) Vacine.Young Bin had time to communicate with fans through Naver V Live on the 27th.Young Bin told fans, I did not get sick when I got Vaccine. In fact, I do not think I will get COVID-19 even if I do not get Vaccine.I do not have exposure to Coronas dangers. But a little scary is that there are a lot of people who have COVID-19 among their acquaintances.Some people have been cured after being tested positive, and some have been caught and then better, and there is another person who has been caught. Some fans pointed out that there was a problem with the remarks, and Young Bin said, I applied for Vacine before, but I was not able to get it.If the members are right, I should be obliged to be right. If it is, it will be right. Since then, Young Bins remarks have spread quickly through social networking services and various communities, attracting the attention of netizens.The netizens criticized that they could encourage distrust of Vaccine in the situation that they are trying to increase the COVID-19 Vaccine inoculation rate.As the controversy continued, Young Bin posted an apology on the SF9 official fan cafe early this morning and reflected on his mistakes.He apologized, I am sorry to have caused everyone to watch me with Vaccine-related remarks.I deeply reflect on the fact that many people have spoken rashly on the broadcast they see.I will inoculate Vaccine as soon as possible, correct the wrong idea, and pay more attention to words and actions in the future. The influence of celebrities who are attracted to the public is great, especially K-POP, which boasts a huge ripple effect around the world, and every move of domestic idols has a considerable impact on the public.Young Bins remarks are clearly an indiscreet act.However, Young Bin has been able to quickly settle the situation, apologize, and prevent things from spreading further due to the unintentionally controversial controversy.This situation will surely have made Young Bin feel the weight of the idol title, and it will be seen how Young Bin will mature in the future.

Group SF9 Young Bin bowed its head after controversy erupted over comments about a new corona virus infection (COVID-19) Vacine.

Young Bin had time to communicate with fans through Naver V Live on the 27th.

Young Bin told fans, "I did not get sick when I got Vaccine. In fact, I do not think I will get COVID-19 even if I do not get Vaccine. I do not have Exposure to Corona's dangers. "

"But a little scary is that there are a lot of people who have COVID-19 among their acquaintances. Some people have been cured after being tested positive, and some have been caught and then better, and there is another person who has been caught. "

Some fans pointed out that there was a problem with the remarks, and Young Bin said, "I applied for Vacine before, but I was not able to get it. If the members are right, I should be obliged to be right. If it is, it will be right. "

Since then, Young Bin's remarks have spread quickly through social networking services and various communities, attracting the attention of netizens. The netizens criticized that they could encourage distrust of Vaccine in the situation that they are trying to increase the COVID-19 Vaccine inoculation rate.

As the controversy continued, Young Bin posted an apology on the SF9 official fan cafe early this morning and reflected on his mistakes. He apologized, "I am sorry to have caused everyone to watch me with Vaccine-related remarks."

"I deeply reflect on the fact that many people have spoken rashly on the broadcast they see. I will inoculate Vaccine as soon as possible, correct the wrong idea, and pay more attention to words and actions in the future. "

The influence of celebrities who are attracted to the public is great, especially K-POP, which boasts a huge ripple effect around the world, and every move of domestic idols has a considerable impact on the public.

Young Bin's remarks are clearly an indiscreet act. However, Young Bin has been able to quickly settle the situation, apologize, and prevent things from spreading further due to the unintentionally controversial controversy.

This situation will surely have made Young Bin feel the weight of the idol title, and it will be seen how Young Bin will mature in the future.