Running Man' Yoon Shi-yoon and Ahn Hee-yeon and Park Ki-woong, participating in the Race..Yoon Shi-yoon and Yang Se-chan and Kim Jong-kook penalties

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 5th, the performances of Yoon Shi-yoon, Ahn Hee-yeon and Park Ki-woong, who were on the race of Yu Rays Man Up, were portrayed.On this day, Yoon Shi-yoon, Ahn Hee-yeon and Park Ki-woong appeared as guests.When Giung came down, I thought Kim One-joon and One-jun were my brothers, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who added, Yang Jun-il resembles him.Park Ki-woong said, I introduced my friend and Mr. Somin in 2005.The members participated in the Yu Rays Man Up Race; Ahn Hee-yeon named Yoon Shi-yoon as Team One.Jeon So-min then named Park Ki-woong and Song Ji-hyo named Kim Jong-kook.Ji Suk-jin, Haha and Yang Se-chan, who did not receive Choices, became the team of Yoo Jae-Suk.The Jeon So-min team hit two problems on the first mission; then Ahn Hee-yeon team Yoon Shi-yoon only hit one problem because of the members interference.On the other hand, Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong-kook showed perfect breathing and answered the correct answer of 9 questions.Jeon So-min pointed to Yoon Shi-yoon instead of Park Ki-woong during his second mission.Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, interfered with the plan of Jeon So-min, saying, I will change Mr. Yoon Shi-yoon and Mr. Ji Suk-jin.So, Jeon So-min asked Yoo Jae-Suk to change except for Ji Suk-jin brother and laughed.The members started their second mission two, the Mafia Game; Ahn Hee-yeon, Park Ki-woong, Jeon So-min and Ji Suk-jin, were identified as citizens.Members arrested Mafia Yoon Shi-yoon after fierce Murder, She WroteThe remaining mafia shot Yoo Jae-Suk; Kim Jong-kook suspected Yang Se-chan as a mafia.I will save you once, he said. If you save me, who will you kill? Yang Se-chan said, I am you.Kim Jong-kooks Murder, She Wrote, Yang Se-chan was a mafia.Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong-kook teams remained at No. 1 while Yoon Shi-yoon and Yang Se-chan finished bottom.Yoon Shi-yoon said, I am going to get the last one if I do not do it a little more, and I will bring down my brother. Today I will make my brother third place. I pledged revenge for Kim Jong-kook, who played in the mafia game.Members went on a relay quiz mission; Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan appeared to struggle.Yoo Jae-Suk, who ranked first in the middle rankings, said, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan team will give priority.The Yoo Jae-Suk team finished first; followed by Ahn Hee-yeon, Jeon So-min and Song Ji-hyo.Yoo Jae-Suk, who scored 220 points, handed out only 30 points to the team One, causing the anger of the team One.Ahn Hee-yeon and Jeon So-min also secured their own points and Choices safety.The members played the final mission, Outside Hand Fencing. Ahn Hee-yeon was humiliated by Hahas attack.Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, comforted him, Youre out of the way.Park Ki-woong was embarrassed by the confrontation with Kim Jong-kook, saying, I think I lost my memory for about two seconds.Park Ki-woong led the teams victory over Yoo Jae-Suk by Choices for a companion self-destruct with Kim Jong-kook.The bottom two, Yoon Shi-yoon and Yang Se-chan, identified Kim Jong-kook as the target of penalties.Kim Jong-kook was delighted to hear that 100 squat penalties were made, so members protested, What penalties is this?Kim Jong-kook said, We should make it ours, not these 100 penalties.Meanwhile, Running Man is an entertainment program that Korean stars perform Game and missions together and give laughter. It broadcasts every Sunday at 5 pm.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 5th, the performances of Yoon Shi-yoon, Ahn Hee-yeon and Park Ki-woong, who were on the Race of 'Yu Rays Man Up', were portrayed.

On this day, Yoon Shi-yoon, Ahn Hee-yeon and Park Ki-woong appeared as guests. "When Giung came down, I thought Kim One-joon and One-jun were my brothers," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who added, "Yang Jun-il resembles him." Park Ki-woong said, "I introduced my friend and Mr. Somin in 2005."

The members participated in the "Yu Rays Man Up" Race; Ahn Hee-yeon named Yoon Shi-yoon as Team One. Jeon So-min then named Park Ki-woong and Song Ji-hyo named Kim Jong-kook. Ji Suk-jin, Haha and Yang Se-chan, who did not receive Choices, became the team of Yoo Jae-Suk.

The Jeon So-min team hit two problems on the first mission; then Ahn Hee-yeon team Yoon Shi-yoon only hit One problem because of the members' interference. On the other hand, Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong-kook showed perfect breathing and answered the correct answer of 9 questions.

Jeon So-min pointed to Yoon Shi-yoon instead of Park Ki-woong during his second mission. Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, interfered with the plan of Jeon So-min, saying, "I will change Mr. Yoon Shi-yoon and Mr. Ji Suk-jin." So, Jeon So-min asked Yoo Jae-Suk to "change except for Ji Suk-jin brother" and laughed.

The members started their second mission two, the Mafia Game; Ahn Hee-yeon, Park Ki-woong, Jeon So-min and Ji Suk-jin, were identified as citizens. Members arrested Mafia Yoon Shi-yoon after fierce Murder, She Wrote

The remaining mafia shot Yoo Jae-Suk; Kim Jong-kook suspected Yang Se-chan as a mafia. "I will save you once," he said. "If you save me, who will you kill?" Yang Se-chan said, "I am you." Kim Jong-kook's Murder, She Wrote, Yang Se-chan was a mafia.

Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong-kook teams remained at No. 1 while Yoon Shi-yoon and Yang Se-chan finished bottom. Yoon Shi-yoon said, "I am going to get the last One if I do not do it a little more, and I will bring down my brother." "Today I will make my brother third place." I pledged revenge for Kim Jong-kook, who played in the mafia Game.

Members went on a relay quiz mission; Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan appeared to struggle. Yoo Jae-Suk, who ranked first in the middle rankings, said, "Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan team will give priority."

The Yoo Jae-Suk team finished first; followed by Ahn Hee-yeon, Jeon So-min and Song Ji-hyo. Yoo Jae-Suk, who scored 220 points, handed out only 30 points to the team One, causing the anger of the team One. Ahn Hee-yeon and Jeon So-min also secured their own points and Choices safety.

The members played the final mission, "Outside Hand Fencing." Ahn Hee-yeon was humiliated by Haha's attack. Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, comforted him, "You're out of the way."

Park Ki-woong was embarrassed by the confrontation with Kim Jong-kook, saying, "I think I lost my memory for about two seconds." Park Ki-woong led the team's victory over Yoo Jae-Suk by Choices for a companion self-destruct with Kim Jong-kook.

The bottom two, Yoon Shi-yoon and Yang Se-chan, identified Kim Jong-kook as the target of penalties. Kim Jong-kook was delighted to hear that 100 squat penalties were made, so members protested, "What penalties is this?" Kim Jong-kook said, "We should make it ours, not these 100 penalties."

Meanwhile, Running Man is an entertainment program that Korean stars perform Game and missions together and give laughter. It broadcasts every Sunday at 5 pm.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture